Logan

Italics: Flashback

Bold: Lyrics

Normal: Present

Y/n's pov:

"I'll see you later ma, love you" I kissed her cheek and ran outside to my boyfriends car. I smiled at him and got in quickly. "Hey baby" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hi bubbas" I smiled and buckled my seatbelt. "Where do you wanna go first?" he asked me as I shrugged. We can never make up our minds on what to do when we are together so we usually just cruise around until one of us has an idea. 

That's exactly how we liked it, it's how we clicked. Then it hit me as I smirked at him "Denny's" he looked at me and chuckled and nodded his head. 

When you're lonely
Do you stare outside your window like I do?
Do you remember how we
Used to go to Denny's after school?

"Logan hurry! They're gonna beat us!" I yelled at my boyfriend. We were racing our friends Julian and Nate to Denny's. "Chill the fuck out y/n" he said throwing his backpack in the backseat and we were off. "Okay win, but don't kill me." I smiled at him as he chuckled lightly "Oh shut up" He said as we were exiting the student parking lot. 

Next thing I knew we were already half way to Denny's cutting through traffic and everything. We had beat the other two and decided to go inside. We got a booth and I sat down next to Logan as we played tactic toe. "Stop cheating" he laughed at me making me giggle. "Y/n this isn't fair" he complained. "Stop being such a sore loser" I laughed. 

"Lowg you stop cheating" I whined as he took my crayon and held it behind his back making me wrap my arms around his body. He just laughed making me give up and lay on his chest. "I love you" He smiled as I smiled back "I love you too" 

And I
I would tell you that I loved you so much
But the problem is
I didn't even know what love was, no

"Here you go" Logan said opening the door for me. "Thank you bubbas" I smiled and walked in getting us two a table. "I feel like we come here so much that they already know us by name" He said making me laugh and nod my head. We finally got our table and sat down In our booth. Next thing we knew we just talked about all of our memories in Denny's and of high school in general. "This was the first place I told you I love you" He said as I blushed. People may not find it romantic or some shit, but Denny's was like our go to place for Logan and I to get away. "This was the same spot where we had that fight about Emilio" I said shining light on our problematic high school drama.As he laughed and nodded his head.

So please wait
I was too young to know back then
So give me another chance again
Now that I've changed I know that we'll be better
Better, this round

"Are you joking or what?" I asked pissed off at him. "NO I'm not joking y/n" he whispered/yelled at me. "How are you going to make me do that? He is my best friend Lowg!" I said angrily. "Okay then we're done." he said quickly as I looked at him shocked. "Logan" I said calmly as he huffed. "How can you just say that? I love you! He is my best friend since diapers, I can't just say 'fuck off'." I shook my head.

"Do you love him more than me?" He asked still mad. I shook my head quickly "NO I swear Lowg, Emilio is like my brother you and I both know that" I said trying to explain to him. "I don't believe you." He turned his head. "Fuck off Logan, you are acting like a little kid right now." I shook my head getting up and leaving. 

Know we were in high school when we met
Yeah, we were so dumb
We thought we were invincible
I didn't even have my license yet
I made my mom drive to you

"Remember having your mom drop you off at my house because we both couldn't even drive yet?" He laughed as I drinks came back to the table. "Yeah and then your mom would have to drop me off at home too." I giggled taking a sip of my water. "Damn we were some sad ass teenagers." Logan laughed as I nodded my head. "Especially when the sophomore girls had license before us" I shook my head. 

"When we thought that they acted like the shit, we did the same exact thing" I chuckled as he agreed. "But look at us now." He smirked and kissed my cheek. "We are the shit" He said as I nodded my head and pecked his lips. "At least we've grown up and learned." I said as he nodded his head and agreed.

Bruh, we were just in high school

" We were just in high school" I laughed as he did too and kissing me one more time. Soon later our food came and we ate. 

*The End*

~~~

It ain't the best but I really like this song so I hope you enjoyed :)