Danny

Y/N's POV:

"Mom come on, please he's right across the street." I whined to my mother. "Alright fine, go ahead." She said finally giving in. Ever since this whole quarantine thing started with the coronavirus my mom has not let anyone in nor out the house. Unless she needed someone to go get stuff from the store.

I squealed of excitement as I ran up to my room to pack extra clothes just in case I fell asleep at his house.

*Ring Ring*

"Yes, I'm coming over right now you big baby" I giggled and hung up the phone. I walked downstairs to my siblings on the couch watching tv. "Bye mom love you." "Love you too, don't be stupid Y/f/n!" She said. "Okay." I said already put the door.

We lived across the street from each other, but he lived three houses to the left. I finally made it to his door and knocked. "Oh Hi y/n." "Hi Mrs.P" I smiled and gave her a hug. "Danny's upstairs with Danicia." "Okay thank you." I said as I took my shoes off and headed upstairs to Danicia's room.

"Y/n!" Danicia yelled and ran and gave me a hug. "Hey D." I giggled and hugged her tightly. "Hey, shes my girlfriend" Danny says dragging his sister off of me. I laughed at the two fighting "Danicia is my favorite." I said hugging her. "Damn it's like that? Aight." Danny says and walks out fake crying.

"I'll see you later okay D?" I laughed as she nods her head and smiled. "Baby come back!" I said laughing and then sang "baby came back." Like in the mop commercials. I laughed as he glared at me and walked to his room.

I followed after him. He was laying on his back and on his phone. I smiled as I jumped on top of him "fuck Y/n." He groaned. "Did I hurt you ?" I asked worriedly. "No I'm okay bebe." He says softly as he kissed my head. "I'm surprised your mom let you out." He said as I laid on his chest.

"I basically begged" I giggled. "It's crazy that even though we're 20 we still have to ask to leave the house." He chuckled. "For real. But like she wasn't gonna let me out. You know she took Rebeka's phone and basically disinfected it." I said to him.

"She's taking this very seriously." He said as I agreed with him. "The boys said they were coming over." He announced. "Okay." I sighed. "What? What's wrong?" He asked looking down at me. I got up and sat down next to him. "Nothing." I said. "Why'd you sigh?" He asked.

"Do you not like the boys?" He asked. "What? No of course I do, but we're always with them. Not saying it's a bad thing. But I just want to be here with you." I said honestly. It was true, I honestly love hanging out with all of his friends, they're hella funny. It's just I wanted to spend sometime with Danny alone.

"I'm sorry babe." He sighed. "I didn't know you felt that way." "Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with your friends bebe. I just wanted some me and you time." I said. "They're coming over for a bit, and then they're leaving." He said. "It's okay, I know you love hanging out with them." I said smiling and kissing him.

"Bu-." "No, just because I said something doesn't mean you should change what you love to do." I say. "I'll be fine, like I said. I love hanging out with them just like you." I smiled and kissed him once more. "Thank you Bebe." He smiled.

*Three Days Later*

Danny's PoV:

"Nah man I think I'm in love with her." I said aloud in the car. "Deadass?" Logan asked looking at me from the back. I nodded my head as I ate a Cheeto puff. "Damn Danny you whipped." Frank laughed "aye shut the fuck up Frank." I said.

"Aye aye Danny, she give you some good head or some shit?" Logan laughed as they all did. "Nah you bitchass she just said something that had me thinking aight?" I said looking out the window. "What did she say?" Frank asked. "When y'all came over that last time. She wanted alone time." "Damn Danny so you would've kicked us out?" Julian said. "Nah, she said she wouldn't do that to me. She said that whatever I love shouldn't be stopped by something she said."

"Damn, that's a real one right there." Frank nods his head. "Yeah man, I've been feeling her for awhile though. She's amazing." I said aloud.

"Have you told her yet?" Frank asked. I shook my head "her mom won't let her come out the house." I said looking down at my phone to see her text.

"Damn, when you think she'll be able to leave?" Logan asked. I shrugged "until this whole thing is done with." "Aye bro, I got an Idea!" Julian said. "Shoot." I said

*Later that Night*

Y/N's POV:

*knock*

I was confused.

*knock*

It was coming from the window. "What the hell" I said aloud. I put my books and pencils away. As I walked to the window I see Danny, Logan, Frank and Julian. What the hell are they doing?

I opened my window up and looked at them crazy. "What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked confused . Danny had flowers in his hands, and the other three had signs. *ding* I look at my phone to see a text from my mom.

Mama👑: Danny's outside with your friends.

Me: Okay I'm coming down.

"I'm coming down." I said aloud. As I ran down the stairs my mom is about to head up. "They better put some hand sanitizer on or something okay?" She said. "Yes mama. Love you." I smiled and kissed her goodnight. As I opened the doors Danny stood in front of me with the boys behind him. The signs had read 'I Love You' I smiled at Danny who was already smiling wide.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. As I pulled away I had whispered in his ear "I love you too" and gave him a big hug.

"Alright you two crazy kids, stay safe." Julian yelled as they started walking away. I giggled and waved them goodbye. "Thank you bebe." I said and pecked his lips again. "Anything for my girl." He smiled down at me.

*The End*

_____

This one wasn't that well thought out lol but hope y'all liked :)