Logan

Y/N's POV:

I was currently at my boyfriend Logan's house. He said we could stay up together and watch On my block. He knows how much I love that show and said why not.

"Baby can you play with my hair please." Logan said in a kid voice. "Yes of course" I smiled at him. I laid down and opened my arms for him. He squealed like a little kid and jumped into my arms. "Oh my big baby come here." I laughed and kissed his head. I started running my hands through his hair as he grabbed his phone and started taking a video.

"Watch this" I said to the camera. I grab Logan's hair softly and pull on it. "Fuck y/n." He groaned as I giggled. He stopped recording as I continued to play with his hair. "Bubba what's the time?" I asked. "12:00" "yay!" I exclaimed. "My ears baby" he said covering his ears. "I'm sorry." I giggled and kissed both his ears.

"All better?" I asked "all better" he smiled. "Oh I love you so much." I giggled as we had switched positions facing the tv. "I love you too." He said kissing my head.

We soon started watching the first episode of Season 3. Once Spooky, Cesar's brother popped up on the screen I squealed. "Hold the fuck up" Logan said as he paused the show and sat up. "What you mean *imitates my squeal*?" He asked.

I saw the jealousy in his eyes as I laughed. "He's just a character baby." I told him as he eyed me down but put the show back on.

*After three episodes*

"Damn he's so fine" I said aloud on Logan's chest. Soon the screen was paused, Logan had that same look of jealousy in his eyes. "Lowg come on baby it's a show." I giggled. He glared at me "you don't see me saying that when we watch my show." He crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes "Seriously Logan? It's not that serious." I said trying not to laugh at how serious he was being.

"Nope. We're watching something else now." He shook his head like a little kid. "Yeah whatever you big baby." I scoffed and laughed at how he was acting right now. He changed it and we watched Law and Order SVU.

*Next Day*

"Wakey wakey bitches!" I heard and I opened my eyes to see Frank and Julian. "Shut the fuck up bitch." I said as I laid back down on Logan's chest closing my eyes again. "Y'all lazy ass mother fuckers need to get up." Julian said. "No." I said holding onto Logan tighter. "Babe come on. It's almost twelve" Logan laughed.

"Oh fine." I pouted and got up. "Happy you fucker?"  I asked Frank as I pushed him slightly. "Yeah bitch ass hoe." He said making me laugh a bit. I grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag and went straight to the bathroom.

Logan had walked in and stood behind me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head in the crook of my neck. "Morning baby." He kissed my neck. "Morning" I smiled as I continued to brush my teeth.

After we had done that we went back into the room to change into different clothes. Once I finished Logan came back into the room and I went to sit with the boys outside. "Daniela!" I squealed and jumped on him, Frank and Julian. "Fuck y/n!" Julian said followed by a bunch of groans from the other two.

"Heehee" I laughed. I've been best friends with these four boys since I could remember. Logan and I started dating last year and we've been going strong ever since. "So what are we doing today?" I asked excitedly. "We are gonna do an escape room." Julian answered. "Ah yay!" I said happily.

"Can we get food too please." I asked "Ask Logan he's driving. "Baaaaabyyyy!" I dragged out "what?" He yelled "Come on" I said. "I'm coming." He said through the door and soon enough he comes out. "Can we get food please?" I asked with my pleading eyes. "Yes. And Boba." He said.

"Yay!" I said happily getting up off the boys. "Finally Damn bitch." Frank said as I punched him in the arm. "Ow fucker." "Shut the fuck up asswipe." I said walking to Logan and holding his hand.

We all got into the car and headed to get some food then boba. "Yeah this bitch really got jealous over a damn character on a show." I said telling the boys. Logan's face went red as the boys laughed at him.
"Why'd you say that out loud for Y/n." Logan whispered in my ear embarrassed.

"Because I want you to know how stupid it was of you to get jealous over a tv character." I said back. His grip on my waist had loosened as he let me go. "Damn Logan aight it's like that." I said being petty and stood next to Julian. He had stuck his tongue out at me as I did the same.

*Later that night*

"Aight peace out bitches" Julian said as the three left. Leaving Logan and I in his house alone. We still haven't said much to each other, because we both were being hella petty. He didn't even give me no hugs no kisses no nothing. I missed my baby.

"Bubba?" I said as he was still on his phone laying on his bed. I stood in front of him as he did not respond to me at all. I pouted "Please bebé." I said and still no response. "Damn she fine." He said double tapping a picture. "Who the fu-." As I grabbed his phone it was a picture of me.

I glared at him as he had a smile on his face. "You don't like it either do you?" He said trying to prove his point. "My point was that He is a character on a tv show. You are my reality and mi vida." I said holding his face in my hands as he did a cheeky smile.

"I love you bubba." I said kissing his lips. "I love you too bebe" he smiled and kissed me again.

*The End*

_______

This one wasn't as long but 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 hope you enjoyed