Logan

Y/N's POV:

"Hi Bubba's." I pecked his lips. "Hey baby." He smiled and kissed me again. "How was work?" I asked. "Tiring, but I'm bout to go for a run. Want to come?" He asked. "Definitely." I smiled as he did as well.

"Alright goes its currently 4 o'clock, We're about to go on a two mile run. It's been awhile since I've last ran but let's see how it goes." Logan said to the camera and shuts it off. "You're so extra." I giggled finishing tying my shoe lace. "You love it, now come on slow poke." He laughed and took off running. "That's not even fair you have longer legs than me." I whined as I took off sprinting.

"This isn't funny Lowg." I cried as I finally caught up to him. "Ah come on babe, just a little challenge." He laughed. "Okay fine." I huffed as he stopped. "Around the block, up the second street then back. Loser has to play with the winners hair." He smirked.

"Babe, you know I'd play with your hair Anyways." I giggled. "Okay fine loser doesn't get any kisses at all for the rest of the day." He smirked. "Fine you're on." I crossed my arms.

"Alright you ready?" I nodded my head getting ready to beat him. Logan May be taller than me, BUT he doesn't have good stamina like me. That's on facts. "Go!" He yelled as he took of sprinting right away.

I took off running but not a full on sprint. He's gonna sprint until he gets to the corner than jog. I know him too well not for me to be wrong. I kept my pace as I saw Logan stop sprinting and look back at me laughing.

"Oh you wait Logan." I said to myself aloud as he took off jogging as I was not that far behind him. As soon as I finally touched the stop sign I see Logan still jogging down the street to his house.

Like I said, I wasn't that far behind him. I took off in a sprint trying not to be so loud with my breathing, even though that was hard. I quickly made it closer to him as he looked behind. "What the fuck!" He said as I passed him up but kept sprinting.

We finally made it back to his house. "That's right! I beat you bitch! No kisses for you tonight." I smirked. "How the fuck?" He said out of breath. "Bubba, I tell you this all the time. I'm better." I smirked and walked inside.

*Later that Night*

I took a shower and laid down on Logan's bed. Then went on my phone. "Bebe?" I heard behind me. I look to see a sad Logan with his towel wrapped around his waist, hair all wet and everything. "Yes?" I asked. "Can you still play with my hair please." He asked in his kid voice.

I gave him a weak smile. "Ah my big baby. Come here Bubba." I said. "Yes!" He said to himself and jumped on top of me. "Damn it Lowg you're still wet." I whined realizing my poor choice of words. "That's what he said!" He laughed as I glared at him. "Bubba go put some shorts on then come back." I giggled.

"Fine." He huffed. I smiled as he got off of me and went to put some shorts on, and dry his hair a bit. "Okay I'm ready!" He said so happily and jumping back onto me. "Oh my big baby boi." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Ha! I still got a kiss." He said like a little kid.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I can never not give you kisses." I said as he smiled up at me and pecked my lips. He got off of me as I laid down on his bed and got comfortable. Grabbing the remote so we can watch netflix, then he sat In between my legs as I slowly started running my hands through his hair.

"Movie or tv show?" He asked "movie" "which one?" He asked. "Freedom Writers" he clicked on the movie and we continued to watch it as I played with his hair.

"I love you Logan." I said. "I love you too Y/n." He said getting up and giving me a long passionate kiss.

*The End

I don't know what it is, but I've been really wanting to like play with Logan's hair... I'm weird Ik...
:)