Frank

Y/N's POV:

"Hello?" I answered my phone. "Let's go smoke yeah?" He asked. "Hell yeah." I laughed. "I'm outside." He answered. "Okay, let me get a sweater." I giggled and hung up the phone and quickly went to grab one of his hoodies. "Is my hair okay?" I said to myself looking into the mirror. "Yeah it's okay" I said .

I ran outside to see Frank and smiled widely. "Hi Bebe." I smiled and got in the car and kissed his cheek. "Hi mamas." He smiled back and kissed me again. "I missed you." He said and kissed me again. I couldn't help but blush. "I missed you too bebe." I said kissing him once more.

Yeah that's right we're that couple. "So you got that good good?" I giggled. "Baby you already know." He laughed and held up four blunts and his bag of weed. "Wait can we stop by the store, I wanna get my snacks first." I asked. "Of course." He smiled as we took off towards the nearest 7-Eleven.

Once I got my snacks and Franks gushers i walked back and into the car. It had already gotten dark and it was the perfect time. "Got the good shit mamas." He asked. "Always baby." I smirked and gave him his gushers. "Fuck yeah." He said like a little kid and kissed my cheek.

*Half an hour later*

"You lookin really good mamas." He said biting his lip. "Not too bad yourself Bebe." I smiled and leaned over the console and planted a kiss on his lips. "Taste good too." He said with his eyes closed. "Not too bad yourself" I giggled and climbed over the console onto his lap, as he declined the chair.

I pulled away and just admired his features, suddenly I got deep into my thoughts. "What's up?" He asked. "Nothing, it's stupid." I said blushing. He put the chair back up as I stayed in his lap. "Nothing you say is stupid y/n. Come on baby what's up?" He asked holding my face in his hands.

I hesitated to say anything because what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he just wants to hit it and dip? I don't want to put him in a place where he's uncomfortable. "Y/n." Frank said making me look into his eyes. "Tell me mamas, what's wrong." He said sincerely. "I- I Love you." I admitted my feelings I've been holding in. 

He was taken back by the words. I knew this was stupid. "I knew this was stupid, I'm sorry Fr-." I was cut off by his lips. "I love you Y/n." He said once we pulled away. "Oh thank goodness because I thought I was making a fool of myself." I said out of relief. He chuckled and licked his lips.

Damn he's hot.

"Never baby" he said pecking my lips. I grabbed a blunt and lit it up. Inhaling, then holding it in as I brought franks lips close to mine as I blew smoke into his mouth. He inhaled and blew it back out. "That was probably the most hottest thing we've ever done." He laughed as I nodded my head.

"We gonna finish what we started?" He smirked at me. "After baby. Let's finish this first." I giggled as he frowned. "Fine." He huffed. "Oh come on you wanted to smoke" I giggled. "Yeah but now I want you." He whined.

I took a long hit and inhaled Blowing the smoke into his face. "Fuck your so hot." He said biting his lip. "Stop being horny, finish this blunt than I'm all yours bebe." I said. "Let me help you then." He said taking the blunt getting a couple hits in. "Oh my gosh You horny ass." I giggled.

"You feelin it yet?" He asked as I took another hit. "Yeah. Here last hit then I'm all yours." I giggled as I took the last hit and blew the smoke into his mouth. "Finally fuck. Come here baby." He said attacking my lips immediately. I laughed at his movements but continued.

*Next Day*

"Oh hey y/n." I heard as I see Julian standing with a camera and Logan. "Hey Juju." I said yawning and moving to see Franks arm around my waist. "Frankie." I whispered. "Hm." He groaned pulling me closer towards his body. "Bebe, your cousin is here with Logan." I giggled. "Five more minutes" he says as he snuggled his head into my neck.

"Cousin, it's time to film. Unless you want me to draw a dick on your neck again." Julian laughed with Logan. "No fucker get out" he said flipping the boys off. I giggled and said "I'll get him up, but can y'all leave so I can put my clothes on." "Oh yeah" Logan said.

"Logan get the fuck out." Julian said making him get out. "Baby boi, come on." I said kissing his head. "Fuck that I'm tired." He said kissing my neck repeatedly. "Bebe, you gotta film. Or that means no vlog." I said running my hand through his hair. "Oh fine." He said sitting up. "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hey you missed my lips." He said pointing at his lips with his eyes still closed.

"No I didn't. Until we brush out teeth Then I'll give you a real kiss." I laughed. "Okay." He said getting up quickly and putting his pants on. "Frankie chill out." I giggled.

"Nah I want a kiss let's go mamas." He said picking me up and opening the door taking us into the bathroom. "I can't believe you sometimes." I laughed as I grabbed my extra toothbrush from the cabinet.

After we brushed our teeth he wasted no time. "Horny fuck." I giggled. "Mmm minty" he smirked as we walked back into his room. "Let's go bitches!" Julian banged on the door.

Once we finished we walked out and headed to the car. "Finally damn take longer than Danny." Logan complained. "Oh shut the fuck up Logan." Frank said. "Aye is Danny even up and ready?" Julian asked Logan. "He's not answering his phone." Logan replied. "Let's go wake that bitch up." Julian said.

They all smirked at each other as we took off for Danny's house. "Y/n, we did this on frank already as you know. So let's try you yeah? If the next song that comes on is by Drake. You and Frank are gonna have a kid." Julian said. I shrugged "okay." I said.

The next song tht came on was by Drake. I looked at them all shocked as Frank was too. "Oh shit!" Logan said. "Wait no no go again." I said. "Alright if this next one is by J.Cole than you really will have a baby." He said. As the next song came on, but it was by The Weekend. Frank and I both sighed if relief.

"You gonna be my baby mamma, but not just yet." Frank whispered in my ear so only I could hear. I smiled and pecked his lip. "I love you." I said "I love you Y/n." He said and kissed me once more.

"Alright fuckers we're still in the car!!" Logan yelled as him and Julian gagged. Making Frank and I start kissing each other on purpose.

Like I said we're THAT couple.

*The End*

It was kind everywhere but oh whale lol hope you liked :)