𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18

- K Y L I E-

after what just happened, i really hope alexis is still up to the concert. i got good seats and i wanna make this a special night for her.

"mike we gotta go. we have sound check in an hour and ash and cal probably aren't even up." luke says while putting his phone in his pocket.

i frown at this because i like their company. it's fun having two guys around instead of one moody girl.

"can i just go say bye to alexis real quick?" luke asks. "yeah of course! she has to be ready in like 2 hours because i wanna go to lunch before the show." i say with a smile.

michael comes up to my arm and holds my hand putting his head on my shoulder. "i don't wanna leave!" he whines. i laugh. he places a small kiss on my shoulder and removes himself from me.

"you my friend, are very beautiful." he says to me. i instantly blush. he pushes a piece of hair out of my face and places two hands on my cheeks.

he takes one hand off and boops my nose and puts it back. i giggle at this. i take my hands and put them around his neck.

"michael, we need to take this slow. please. i really like you but i want this to last, so can we just take our time?" i ask. he nods and starts to lean in. i copy his actions.

our lips meet and i feel sparks shooting through my veins. i've never felt like this about a guy before.

he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. we pull apart for air and we're both smiling like idiots. i take my hands of his neck and he takes his off my waist.

"damn michael, you fuckin got the balls to kiss her." i hear alexis say. i look over and see her standing outside her door with luke. they both start to clap and michael and i just laugh.

"alright we really gotta leave!" luke says while walking towards the door with alexis. "we will see you guys tonight! also come early because i want y'all to come backstage and hang out with us while we get ready." he finishes.

i look over to lex and see her eyes lit up. she nods and looks to me. i nod back.

"we'll be there. do well on the soundcheck and PLEASE tell ashton and calum that i love them and i cant wait to see them perform tonight." alexis says to luke. he nods and pulls her in for a quick hug. he kisses the top of her head and as he does that, michael walks over to me.

he does the same thing but also kisses me on the lips. i'm stunned at this but i could get used to it.

both guys pull away from us and walk out. "bye!" alexis calls from the door. she closes it and starts smiling insanely.

"what's gotcha?" i ask. "luke kissed me." she says while putting her fingers to her lips. i laugh. "michael kissed me." i say.

we look at each other and laugh. we walk into the kitchen and grab a glass of snapple and talk about tonight's plans.