𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26

- K Y L I E-

"i love you alexis." i hear luke whisper to alexis' limp body.

i start to cry harder.

"two of you can go in the ambulance with her." the paramedic says. "go." mikey says to me. "i'll meet you at the hospital with ashton and calum." he adds. i nod and kiss him real quick.

luke looks to me and we both nod.

i look back to mikey and he nods as well and blows me a kiss.

i grab luke's hand and hop into the ambulance. another paramedic is in the back with us, hooking alexis up to machines. one for her heart rate and two more for i don't know what.

we start driving and i get a text from michael.

"stay safe, i'll see you in 15"

i reply and put my phone down.

i hear small sniffles and i look to luke and he's wiping his eyes and his nose with one hand and the other is running through his unruly hair.

"luke, she's gonna pull through. she's strong." i say while also crying.

"i know she is ky, but it scares me. i mean who the fuck steps on someone?" he says while starting to get angry.

"you look down before you walk, god fucking damnit!" he says as he pounds his hands on his knees.

she'll pull through, i say to myself.

"she'll pull through." i whisper while wiping a tear.