𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33

- K Y L I E -

the last i saw of luke, he was going into alexis' room and he hasn't come back out. there were no gross sounds or anything, it was calm.

calum and ashton went out to the store to get some groceries because we now have to feed 6 people, leaving michael and i alone. not technically alone because alexis and luke are here but they're asleep.

"what do you wanna do?" i ask michael. "i don't care." he answers boringly. i walk over to him and sit on his lap. we're face to face. "uhm- hi kylie." he coughs out. i kiss him and one thing leads into another and we end up breathless on my bed.

"i-i'm so sorry." he says. "no, don't be. it's cool." i say. it was really good, i gotta be honest. the one thing mike doesn't know, was that i was a virgin before 10 minutes ago...

we both put all our clothes back on and walk out into the main part of the apartment. alexis and luke walks out too. "god, it smells like sex." luke says. "i was trying to sleep, god damn yall moan so loud." alexis adds on.

mike and i look to each other and blush. he gives a goofy smile and i smile too. we look back to the other two and they're smiling too. "i'm proud of ya ky." alexis whispers to me. i laugh and smack her arm. she laughs and we all walk into the kitchen.

alexis and i sit on the barstools while luke cooks something. "who fucked?" calum says while walking in with groceries on his arm. "oh my god! stop!!!" mikey says. i laugh and take some bags from cal.

ashton walks in and smells what luke is cooking. "what are you cooking, mate?" he asks. "i honestly don't even know." luke says with a laugh.

alexis steps off the stool and walks to the fridge. she gets a bottle of diet pepsi and as she's about to take a sip, i yell. "alexis rose! i swear to god, you can't have too much caffeine!!!" i say, taking the bottle out of her hands and handing it to michael.

"omg ky, i'll be fine!!!!" she says. "the doctor wants you to wait about a week to drink all that. please." i say back. "fine." she obliges and walks back to the fridge, this time getting water.

she sits back down and goes on her phone. i do the same.

i scroll through instagram until i feel a hand on my thigh. "hey." michael says with a smile. i smile back and kiss his cheek.

"please, for the love of god do not fuck right here. i smelt it when i walked in." ashton says. we laugh and i go back on my phone.

luke finishes cooking and he places some chicken with rice in front of all of us. "looks good babe." alexis says while smiling. "everyone, dig in!" luke says.

we all take a bite and oh my god, it was delicious. the chicken was garlicky and cheesy, it was fantastic. the rice had a little egg in it which made it 10 times better.