𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35

- A L E X I S -

"sorry, someone wouldn't wake up!" i lie as luke and i walk into the kitchen where we see the other 4.

"oh baby, don't stop!" michael moans.

i look to luke and his face gets flushed and he looks straight to michael. "we heard ya lucas." kylie adds in. i blush thinking back to our previous moment.

"oh fuck off." i say to them all. they laugh and luke and i grab some breakfast.

we all eat and start getting ready for the day. "what are we doing today?" i ask out loud for anyone to answer. "we have band practice." calum says. "i'm doing nothing." kyliesays with a laugh.

i go into my room and start changing. i grab luke's t-shirt and throw it on me, with a pair of small black gym shorts. i put my hair in a messy bun and i walk back out to everyone.

"heya baby." luke says while wrapping his arms around me. "hey babe." i say while squeezing. we pull away and he kisses my forehead.

"i'll see you later, okay?" he says walking back over for another hug. "okay! you all will do great!!" i say excitedly. he kisses my lips and walks off.

michael walks up to ky, kisses her and all 4 of them walk out of the apartment leaving kylie and i.

"do you wanna do what i've been waiting do to?" i ask her. she nods happily.

i connect my phone to the house speakers and it starts blaring she's kinda hot. we play the air guitar and drums while we scream along to the lyrics.

the song ends and we sit on the couch breathless. "haven't done that in a while." she say. "it's been a bit." i agree.

i missed just the two of us.