𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27

- L U K E -

we arrive at the hospital and me and ky jump out of the ambulance.

the paramedic that sat with us takes alexis out of the ambulance and onto the ground.

"i have an unconscious, 23 year old female, name is alexis, friends here say that at a concert someone stepped on her neck. from what i see, someone stepped directly on the pharynx so i'm definitely not surprised that she blacked out." the paramedic says to the nurse that came out of the hospital.

i look to kylie and her head is in her hands. the nurse nods and wheels her into the hospital.

kylie and i follow her into a room. "you guys need to get out. i'm really sorry, but family can't go past this line." she says while putting alexis onto the bed.

"but i-" i get cut off by the doctor pushing us out.

me and ky startgetting angry but we understand so we walk to the waiting room. we spot our friends.

michael runs to kylie and engulfs her in a hug as she starts to cry more. ashton comes to me and hugs me.

i'm not the biggest crier but this one really sent me over the edge. i hold onto him as tight as possible and let out a few sobs.

"shhhhh." he whispers and rubs my back. we pull away and calum hugs me. "she's gonna be alright buddy." he says to me.

we pull away and i hug michael as he lets go of aubz.

"i- i cant lose her mike. i know i haven't known her for long and that she's a fan, but i really like her." i say in between sobs.

"bud, she's in good hands. i promise." he says.

we pull away and we all sit down together.

"i need the family of alexis!" a doctor calls out. all of us stand up and rush to him.