New Discovery

I came up with a series of tests to see just what Minah really is. I'm convinced that she's not human. I got ready for school and went directly to school, no time for breakfast. I went to school and decided to head straight for the roof top, I took out my notebook to see what was the first thing I needed to do.

Hmm. Seems simple enough. I texted Minah to meet me here before class began. I hope this works. According to the site I obtained this from if I recite this to the person whom I believe is to be an angel they're wings will show. If indeed she is what I think she is, this will reveal her true self....sort of. But wings are enough to convince me she's not human. I waited for her to arrive.

"Hey Taehyung"

"Ah!" I jumped.

"Hehe. Did I scare you?"

I didn't even hear the door open.

I cleared my throat.

"Angel of God,my guardian dear,
To whom his love commits me here,
Be thou always at my side,
To love protect, guard and guide!"

She stared blankly at me then began to laugh.

(−_−;)

"What are doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said as I felt the bitter taste of defeat.

Wait I said HIS not her. I'll try again.

"Angel of God,my guardian dear,
To whom her love commits me here,
Be thou always at my side,
To love protect, guard and guide."

She laughed again. "Taehyung why are you saying this? Are you doing some kind of ritual?"

"No. I'm practicing for philosophy. But you're laughing so I assume it wasn't good"

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't know you were trying to be serious. It was good, I mean you sounded very believable" she clapped.

Guess I'll scratch out all the verbal rituals. Damn, all I have left is life threatening stuff. Guess I should start acting all depressed...although lately I haven't been feeling that way, I guess it's because of my preoccupation on figuring out what Minah is. Come to think of it, I don't feel my Minah's presence either. This is all just so weird.

We walked to class and I took a deep breath.

Getting depressed didn't take much, all I had to do is let the memories and guilt cloud over me. I was back to feeling like my old self again.

I looked out the window.

"Taehyung, are you with us?"

I looked at the teacher. "What...."

"Please read the next passage"

I sighed.

I stood up and recited.

"Impressive, no book needed. Thank you Taehyung"

Boy: It speaks!

Boy2: I liked it better when he was quiet. His voice is so robotic.

"Leave him alone" Minah said.

Boy: Ohh. I'm so scared.

The class began to laugh. She glared at them and I noticed something about her eyes...for a second they seemed to change color. When that happened those two idiots seemed to calm down and they even apologized? No way. I have to be going crazy. I'm so preoccupied with my theory I'm starting to imagine things...

Minah smiled at me. I looked away from her. I opened my notebook and began to take note of this, I'll research it when I get home.

Next in my list was endangering myself. Not committing suicide but in minor danger. Like almost getting hurt, if she comes to my rescue before anything can happen to me that'll give me some kind of lead then I can start putting myself into a more risky situation.