Deal With The Devil

I looked at him once again.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" I asked.

"Laila, there's no rush. I mean I'll tell you and let you think about it okay?" He said with a mischievous smirk.

While he's calm here, chit chatting away...Taehyung's in serious pain. Why would he end up there?

"You know, I like to make deals" he said.

"What do you want?" I asked impatiently.

"Mmm. Well ~ How about you in exchange for him?"

"You mean...take his place?" I asked.

"He's burning... Suffering...You want him back, don't you? You want him out of hell?"

"But...how does it work? These deals" I said.

"Glad you asked" He smirked.

"No funny business" I warned.

"Not at all. I'd never lie to you Laila ~"

I scowled.

"The deal will go as follows" he began. "You come with me, body and soul. In exchange, Taehyung will come back"

"That's it?"

"Simple as that" he assured.

"But my son..."

"What about him?" He asked.

"I don't want to leave him...he needs me"

Lucifer sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"So then, what do you think we should do about this? I want you but you want to stay with your son. It doesn't work that way Laila. It's one or the other, do you want Taehyung back or will you stay with your son?"

"I...I don't know..."

"May I remind you that as we speak, his flesh is melting away." He chuckled.

What should I do?

"What if I change my mind after we make the deal?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." He said.

"What would happen if I did?" I asked.

"You, Taehyung as well as your child will be dragged into hell and this time I won't have mercy. I'm being nice about this Laila and so I'll let you think about it." He said.

"But...Wait...I-"

"No more questions. This isn't a Q&A, if you make a decision...you'll know where to find me."

"Where?"

He let out a soft chuckle.