Vow

Throughout the whole time Psycho and I were in my room, Minah kept talking to me. Telling me to tell her how I felt and to trust her. But why? I don't even know this girl.

'Taehyung, tell her how you feel'

No..I refuse to tell her.

"So anyway, I divided 18 into 4 and that's what I got"

'Don't be afraid to talk to her Taehyung...'

Why should I talk to her? I don't want anything to do with her or anyone at school...

"So is that right?"

"Huh? Oh...Sorry...let's see." I looked at her work.

She's as dumb as a board. She doesn't even use the formulas.

"No. You need to use this formula to solve it, you can't just multiply and divide." I said as I wrote the appropriate formula on her paper.

"Can you explain it to me again? Please?" She asked.

I sighed. "Okay. N equals the number of sides and S equals the length from center to corner. The area of a regular polygon equals 1/2N(N-3). The number of triangles, when you draw all the diagonals from one vertex, in a polygon equals (N-2)." I explained.

She nodded.

"Now, let's look at the polygon parts. This is the side where one of the line segments makes up the polygon. Vertex is the point where two sides meet. Two or more of these points are called vertices." I said.

"So what would you call this?"

She pointed at her math book.

-.- she didn't even let me finish explain. I looked at what she was pointing at.

"That's a 46 sided polygon, it's called a Tetracontakaihexagon." I said.

"And this one?" She asked.

"28 sided polygon. It's called a Icosikaioctagon" I said dully.

"Oh yeah smarty pants? What this one?"

"10,000 sided. It's called a Myriagon." I sighed.

How stupid can she be? Doesn't she pay attention in class?

'Be nice'

.........

"Taehyung, you're really smart" she smiled.

"Did you think I was stupid or something?" I asked.

"Well, frankly...yes. I did" she looked at me.

(−_−#) Why I outta....

She giggled. "But I can see you're not completely stupid. Hehe."

Annoying girl...

"Hey, one more question. Can you name Special Quadrilaterals? I only have square."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hm? Hey! What're you laughing at?! I'm being serious!"

I kept laughing.

My mother came upstairs and when she saw me laughing her eyes began to tear up.

"Huh? Mom? Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled. "Taehyung, I'm so happy to see you laughing. You haven't laughed in so long, it's so wonderful to hear your laugh."

!

She's right...I was laughing....

She set the tea on table along with some snacks.