Bullied

Everyday felt like a waste of time. The same routine...I managed to make it through the first couple of weeks. Today though, I was being bullied. He used to be my friend but he's changed....

"Defend yourself Kim Taehyung"

He pushed me against the locker.

I simply looked at him.

"Freak. You never show emotion! What are you, a zombie?" He exclaimed and the students around laughed. "Defend yourself or I swear I'll punch you right in the face!"

"Go ahead." I said maintaining my blank expression and a calm voice. "If it makes you feel better about how much of a bitch you are then by all means...hit me"

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and shoved me against the locker again. He held on to my collar with one hand and the other balled into a fist headed towards my face. Students were watching, they all gathered around to see. Cheering this pathetic, idiotic, false, poor excuse of a guy. Bullying others because his life is in ruins, so he does this to make himself feel better about his situation.

I managed to block his blow and pushed him away from me.

The students around chanting "Fight. Fight. Fight."

He glared at me.

"Did you think I'd really let you punch me? Listen up and listen good. Just because your life is a mess and you can't seem to accept it, doesn't mean you have to make others feel like dirt! Does everyone here know about your problems? Because I can share them..."

His eyes widened, he looked around then looked back at me.

"You're not worth wasting my energy on Taehyung." He bumped my shoulder has he passed by. "If you ever tell anyone, I'll kill you...." He muttered as he walked away.

"Divorce" I said. "Bankrupt...Foreclosure"

He stopped walking.

There was whispers and murmuring, I knew this was going to make the situation worse but I'm tired of his constant harassment! He acts like we're strangers! Like he's never known me!

He turned around. "You wanna know why Minah died? Why she gave up and didn't fight to live? Because she was tired of you! She didn't love you. She left because she couldn't stand being near you anymore! Well that and you killed her! You killed your girlfriend and didn't come for a whole year of school so people wouldn't question you! You're a murderer!" He yelled.

Everyone gasped.

Girl 1: Did you hear that?

Girl 2: So he did kill her.

Boy 1: He really is a freak.

Boy 2: I bet he showed no emotion either. I mean seriously he never smiles or changes that blank expression.

Boy 3: He enjoyed killing her...

Girl 3: Monster!

Girl 4: Freak!

Boy 4: Loner!

Everyone around began shouting words at me. I looked at him.

"Take it back..." I said.

"Take what back? Minah's dead! She would've been better off with me but you were so obsessed with her. Freak!" He exclaimed. "But yet again she was an easy girl. Wasn't she Taehyung?"

Girl: Obssessed?

Girl 2: Ew. He's probably a stalker too.

Girl 3: But he's so handsome~