Theory & Strategy

'A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group, kingdom, or country. Belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. The concept of tutelary angels and their hierarchy was extensively developed in Christianity in the 5th century by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite.

The theology of angels and tutelary spirits has undergone many refinements since the 400s. Belief in both the East and the West is that guardian angels serve to protect whichever person God assigns them to and present prayer to God on that person's behalf.'

I've began researching this concept ever since I came up with the idea that Minah is possibly my Minah but in a different form, my mother's story about an angel saving her is also kind of odd. Since she never said that she never saw him again...so does that mean once Pyscho's objective is done she'll go away? But that makes no sense...why does she feel this need to watch over me so much? As if she understood everything I was going through. I kept researching more about guardian angels and regular Angels as well as their differences. Then I came across 'archangels'.

'An archangel /ˌɑrkˈeɪndʒəl/ is an angel of high rank. Beings similar to archangels are found in a number of religious traditions; but the word "archangel" itself is usually associated with the Abrahamic religions.

The word archangel is derived from the Greek word ἀρχάγγελος (arch- + angel, literally chief angel).'

Hmm...this isn't much help.

I sighed.

If this isn't correct then what is? What other logical explanation is there?

Huh? I looked back at the web page. 'Lucifer was an archangel'

I'm not sure why this caught my attention but I was curious, so I kept reading.

'Lucifer was once among the most powerful of all archangels, and as his name suggests, he shone brightly in heaven. However, Lucifer let pride and jealousy of God affect him. Lucifer decided to rebel against God because he wanted supreme power for himself. He started a war in heaven that led to his fall, as well as the fall of other angels who sided with him. As a fallen angel, Lucifer is often referred to in popular culture as Satan, and the fallen angels who work under him are called demons. Many people say that the fallen angels' work has brought only evil and destructive results in the world, so they try to protect themselves from fallen angels. Others believe that they can gain valuable spiritual power for themselves by invoking Lucifer and the fallen angels that he leads.'

Fallen angel..Hmm, but is it possible for an angel to have fallen without being evil?

I typed 'Types of fallen angels' and waited for the results.

'Fallen Angel

A fallen angel is a spiritual being created by God which fell out of Heaven into a sinful/corrupted state. Revelation 12 records the first batch of fallen angels who fell from Heaven.

(3) And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. (4) And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." (Revelation 12:3-4)

Fallen angels In the Bible are often referred to as the "sons of God" and as Satan's ministers. The following is a short list of the capabilities of fallen angels:

Physical Visibility: Although fallen angels are spiritual beings, they appear to have the ability to physically appear to people (like their un-fallen counterparts in Genesis 19:1). Genesis 6 records the activities of the first batch of fallen angels that fell from Heaven. The sons of God (fallen angels) were able to marry human women (which strongly suggests the women were able to see them) and produced children (which further suggests that fallen angels were able to appear physically to women).'