Returned

"Minah...I don't want to leave you..."

"You're not. Taehyung, I'm in a wonderful place. I'm happy, I need you to be able to be happy too. This is what I most want, for you to always smile and be happy"

My heart felt heavy. This is really happening, when I go back...there will be no trace of Minah in my memory. It'll be as if we never met.

Wait...

"But what about your parents? What if they bump into me some day? If I can't remember you then I won't be able to say anything to them. They'll be strangers"

"Michael already took care of that. Just as I never existed for you, you've never existed to them. You never met them and they never met you, their daughter simply died in a car accident. There were no survivors"

She already had it planned out carefully...

"But what if-"

"Taehyung, please there's nothing you can say to me that will change my mind. You want to be with Laila don't you?"

I do but...what about her...

"Minah, I still love you...seeing you and being with you...Can't you come back with me?"

"With what body? Taehyung even if I could, I wouldn't" She looked at me. "This is just how it has to be. I'm sorry if it hurts but once you're back where you belong, you won't remember any of this. Don't you understand that this is what you're meant to do? You're about to have a child or children, I don't want to be an obstacle, as a matter of fact didn't you fight and all of that because of Laila and your unborn child/children?"

"Well...yes but-"

"But what? Taehyung, I'm dead. There's no going back now..." She sighed. "I do envy Laila...having your child. It makes me a little....sad." She looked at me. "I always thought I'd be the one to bear you a child. Unfortunately, I never got too...and I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Minah, I don't care about that...I just..I wish I could be with you, if you were still alive I'd-"

"If I was but I'm not. Taehyung, my sweet...If there were a way to turn back time, imagine how many accidents and other things could be avoided. Sadly, it can't be turned back. I'm gone now...The fact that we're here together is nothing more than a miracle, I'll forever be grateful for this but like you I'll never remember it. You don't think this decision was hard for me? Having you forget me for the rest of your life...having to remember you now then when I awake again never knowing the boy I loved and adored? It's just as hard for me as it is for you but it needs to be done." She looked at me with teary eyes.

I hugged her. "Even if my memories will be wiped away, the love that I have for you will always remain. Minah, even if you don't remember anything after this I want to tell you that you were my everything. I'd give my life up for you just as I did for Laila, I love you with all my heart and soul...If there was a way to bring you back, even if I didn't...I'd be happy."

I felt warm drops on my shoulder. Her arms tightened around me and kissed my cheek. She caressed my face and smiled, I slightly smiled back and caressed her face. I kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed me back and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Always be happy...I love you so much. But now, you need to go back to her..."

"N-No! Just a little longer...please!"

She's fading away.

"Goodbye my love. My Taehyung, my sweet Taehyung...You can finally be at peace. Let yourself go and return to her, she needs you more than I do. I love you...I love you..."