Darkness Returns

"Taehyung" I heard Laila's voice calking out to me but I felt tired.

"Taehyung, wake up my love."

I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry at first but then it steadied out.

"Laila.." I slightly smiled.

She hugged me, tear drops landed on my shoulder. "You're back"

I hugged her back. "I would never leave you"

She kissed me and smiled.

I smiled back. "You shouldn't be on your knees like this, you could fall over"

I placed my hand on her tummy.

They're safe now...or is it just one? I hope it's one.

"They'll be born soon" she said.

"They? So it is two?"

She nodded. "Yes. I already know what to name them"

"You know what they are?" I asked.

"Well, not really but I'm more than certain they're boys" she said.

"I haven't even finished highschool and I'm already going to be a dad" I took a deep breath. "But...I couldn't be happier"

I kissed her.

"You can still go to school Tae. No one will know" she said.

"What do you mean? Of course they will. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin will wonder where you are plus they'll know about me having-"

"No love. See, they had nothing to do with any of this. I'm sure Michael will explain things better, they're pretty much living as if they haven't met you or Namjoon. Kind of like being in a loop living their life normally but without you or Namjoon."

"So, they won't know us?" I asked.

"They will when they see you but the whole ordeal of you and Namjoon not being in school for such a long time won't be questioned"

"I'm confused" I looked at her.

She giggled. "I'll just let Michael explain"

I helped her up and hugged her.

She hugged me back. "What's the matter Tae?"

"Nothing..I'm just happy to be here with you. I thought I was never going to see you again, I promise to never let anything happen to you or them. I-"

"Taehyung, baby relax. All that is over, Jezebel's gone. There's nothing to worry about anymore" she kissed my cheek. "Let's go downstairs and I'll make you something to eat."

"Okay.."

We walked downstairs carefully.

Namjoon: My niggah, Wassuh. How you feeling?

"I'm alright. Where's Michael and Gabriel?" I asked.

Namjoon: Mike no jamz and Gabe went somewhere, yo they were explaining to me that when we get back to school errthang gonna be reset. How bad ass is that?! It'll be like starting school from where we left off. Rewind!!! Badass huh?
"Rewind? But...wouldn't that turn back time?" I asked.

Namjoon: Nah bruh. Like they gonna jus hook us up with some memory wipe. You get me?

"I'll just wait until they get here." I took a deep breath.

Laila: Namjoon would you like something to eat as well?

Namjoon: Ima cook Laila, you should chill. You ain't in no condition to cook girl.