Pt. 1

*SCRRRREEEEECCCCHHHH*

"Taehyung!"

*BOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Then, I wake up screaming. I drenched in sweat, trying to catch my breath. I turn on the lamp beside my bed and look around. There's nothing...I'm in my room. It's just me...."

"Mhmm. But tell me Taheyung, what exactly happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it..."

"But I can't help you unless you tell me. Your parents are worried about you, they say this is constant. That you do this every single night, they don't think this is not good for your health, I won't judge you or comment on anything. I just want to know what happened that night. Please."

"Why should I trust you?" I sat up. "You're a psychiatrist, you'll probably just tell my parents to send me away"

"I give you my word. I just want to understand what you feel, please tell me your story"

"It's not a story. It happened and the pain I feel will never go away, she's...." I balled my hands into fists.

"Taehyung, listen to me. All I want to do is help you, help me help you."

I took a deep breath.

"Our next session is on Tuesday. I'll give you some time to think about it."

I looked at the time. "It's time for me to go..."

I got up and walked out the door.

It's been a year already, since that night. It feels like it was just yesterday. I took a deep breath and walked home.

I silently walked in and headed straight for the stairs.

"Taehyung? Is that you?"

I walked into the living room. "Yes, I'm back"

My father looked at me. He seemed very concerned about my well being but the truth is not even I cared. Everything to me had no meaning whatsoever.

"Taehyung did you talk to the dr?"

"About what?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about son. You have to let it out, you'll never get over it if you keep your emotions bottled up the way you have been." He said.

"................."

"Your mother and I are worried about you. You scream and squirm around in your sleep son, you even wake up screaming. It scares us. We don't want you to end up in a mental facility because you didn't want to tell anyone."

I stayed quiet.

"You used to be such a happy boy. All smiles all the time, son we want to see that smiling cheerful boy again."

I don't think that's possible. Not anymore.

He got up from the sofa and hugged me. "It's been a year already Tae...let it go."

"Never...."

He pulled away from me and looked at me.

I balled my hands into fists. "I won't ever let it go."

I felt my hands trembling.

"Taehyung there was nothing you could do"

"But I should've tried!" I yelled and ran to my room.