Awakening

The last week of school and I still felt like shit. I honestly just wanted to be alone and contemplate the fact everything I've ever known has been a lie, including my existence. I walked downstairs, Laila was in the living room. I said nothing and walked into the kitchen.

"Taehyung, have a seat please." My mother said.

I sighed and sat down.

I heard footsteps and saw my father, he was in his angel form. I didn't really care though, I'm tired of all this supernatural bullshit.

"Taehyung" he said.

"Make this quick, I have to get to school." I said.

"I'll stop time so you won't be late" he said and sat down across from me.

"Or how about you don't stop time and hurry the hell up" I looked at him.

His eyes widened. "So it's true"

He can see my soul....

I got up. "Now you care? NOW that all the damage is done you want to show up?!"

"Taehyung, I didn't think-"

"Yeah well you thought wrong! And let me ask you a question, how is it you still have your grace and are able to still go back to heaven? You know making a Nephilim is forbidden don't you?"

"I'm an Archangel. We have the most grace so if it didn't really affect me since I did leave once I had done what I did. When I found out your mother was with child I came back, I was supposed to kill you but I couldn't do it. I've been going back and forth so you could stay alive..."

"Tell me, 'Dad'...Do you have an Angel Blade?" I asked.

"Of course I do. So does Laila" he said.

"Can I see it?"

He shook his head. "It's sealed up, I can only use it when I break the seal. Now then Taehyung I need to you to do as I say. You're in critical condition, if you reach 30th shade, Gabriel will come for you and kill you"

"Yeah well you can thank Laila." I said. "All of you lied to me, my whole life has been nothing but an invalid existence"

"Son, we just wanted to protect you."

"Protect me? Look what happened to me! I'm turning into a demon and that's all you can say to me?! This happened because I fell in love with...HER!"

"Taehyung, Angels and Nephilim-"

"I know. I found out the hard way now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to school. That's the only thing that's normal about my life now." I said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Jezebel will betray you son. Do the right thing" he said.

"I would if I had an Angel Blade" I said and walked out of the house.

I took a deep breath.

You'd think I'd be happy that I'm half angel and that I finally saw my father in his true form...he's everything my mother described when she told me her angel story. I wish there was a way of getting rid of this horrible feeling I have within me. I don't feel like this darkness will fade so easily. Who knows if I'm still 3 shades away what if I'm 2 shades or 1?

I could hear Laila's footsteps behind me. I didn't really care, as long as she doesn't get near me then I'll be fine.

My phone vibrated.

A text message.

'Taehyung, Will you ever forgive me? I never meant to hurt you, this human body..."