The Other Son (Pt.1)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What are you going on about? Of course Damian is my son!"

He chuckled. "Is that what you think?"

"Why are you saying this to me?" I looked at him.

"Let me ask you something  Taehyung. Do you honestly and truly think that Damian is your son? Why do you think that Laila wasn't hesitant to giving up the other child?"

!

"Before i answer that, I need to ask you. What the difference between Tamar and Charmeine is. You say those two people are both Laila. How is that so?"

"She was the same person. She went by both names, it was so that sometimes she would remain a mystery. Often people thought Tamar and Charmeine were a pair of twins. In reality it was the same person" he said.

"I see...But why go by names? What mystery could she have possibly been hiding?"

"See, Solomon knew her by Tamar. But Lucifer knew her by Charmeine. When they'd make pacts and deals she'd go by Charmeine to keep her soul safe. Little did she know that Lucifer was always one step ahead" He smirked. 

This is such a long story...

I'm running out of time but I need to know what else is happening.

"Taehyung, you never answered my question." He said. "Why do you think Laila wasn't hesitating when she gave the other child away?"

"She did! She didn't want to give our other son away."

"She's a good actress. That's why" he looked at me. "Think back on that day, think about how she truly reacted. Does it seem staged?"

I have no memory of it.

"I..I don't know what her reaction was. I have no memory of it...I was already dead when they were born"

"And you haven't wondered what happened to the other one?" He asked. "Laila made a deal with the devil. She did it because he showed her your suffering in hell."

"What? I was never there! Why would she do that?"

"It might've seemed like good gesture but in reality...she knows deep inside her heart that she truly loves him. Don't be fooled Taehyung."

I sighed.

"What if I spoke to Lucifer myself?" I asked.

"You're insane" Malphas said with a stern look on his face.

"I want to know more about what happened between them and I need to know if what you're saying is true" I said.

"True? I am telling the truth! I dare you to ask that bitch where the other one is, she won't tell you. While Damian isn't your son, Ramiel is. Your seed was embedded in her but Lucifer's was too. Your God shielded Ramiel from destruction in the womb and the ones who have your real son have plenty more information. Michael and Gabriel know nothing of this"

"Then why do you?"

He smirked. "I've been on earth while they've been absent. Surely they've been busy and Uriel is now a human. Such a pity but the guilt overthrew him in the end"

"Yeah because of you. I would've been alive but you just had to get my father to kill me" I glared at him.

"Wasn't it your wish to die? You told him to kill you. If it hadn't been for that you wouldn't had gained the knowledge you know now. Soon Lilith will rise, Damian by her side as the new Lucifer. He will overthrow and take the kingdom of hell. When that happens, you'd better hope God sends you an army"