New Girl

This is it...

I kicked the stool and the rope tightened.

Hmm? Am I dead? Minah?

That was fast. I didn't think it would be over this fast. But I don't feel any different, except for the fact that I feel like my floating.

"Ah! You're so heavy!"

Huh? I opened my eyes.

"H-Hey! What're you doing?!" I exclaimed.

This girl was keeping me up! She was basically acting as my stool!

"What am I doing?! What are YOU doing?! Are you stupid?! This is not the answer!" She exclaimed.

"Mind your own business! I was perfectly fine until you came and interrupted me! Let go of me!" I yelled.

"No!"

So annoying!

"I said let go! Move! Go away!" I exclaimed.

"I said no! If I do that your death will be my fault. I'm not going to let you do it!" She said.

"Let go of me!" I tried kicking but she grabbed both my legs then held me up.

The rope didn't feel tight at all.

"Ya! Let go you annoying girl! Can't you see that I am doing this to finally achieve happiness?!" I said

"I'm not letting you do it! As long as I am here you're going to be alive!" She exclaimed,

What's with this girl anyway?

"You can't possibly be here all day and night. You'll get hungry and what about the bathroom?" I said.

"I'm to letting you go" she said.

I sighed in frustration.

"I'll only let go if you promise to live." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Guess I'm not letting go then. I can do this all day and all night, try me."

I could just lie to her.

"Okay. I won't die..." I said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise...."

"Well okay. Just loosen to get it off." She said.

"Done." I lied.

"Kay"

She slowly let me go and the rope tightened once more, I was suffocating but then...

*THUD*

"Ah!"

"You idiot! You lied to me!"

She cut the rope?! How?!

I gasped and looked at her.

"What....are.....you....(cough) doing?!"

"You're an idiot! Do your parents know you're doing this?! Such a cowardly thing to do! Taking your life doesn't end your problems!"

She kept on nagging and nagging. All I heard was 'blah blah blah blah blah blah blah'

"I'm not letting you out of my sight. From this day on I will be your guardian & lead you on the right path!"

She's crazy.

"Shut up...you're annoying." I said as I bean picking up the rope.

"Annoying? I save your life and you call me annoying! You ungrateful insect!" She exclaimed clearly offended by what I said.