Graced

A/N: Let me clarify a few things before you continue to read. I do NOT know Latin, So please do not get offended if you happen to be of Latin descendent. Another thing, The abs in the picture obviously aren't V's LMFAO So please don't be all negative about it. I used the picture to give you somewhat an idea of what I imagined in my mind xD Also his hair is not purple I just kind did sum with his eyes and found that picture lol Other than that, I hope you enjoy this chapter~ Thanks for reading! Comment. Vote. Share. Recommend. Just do it all kekeke.

XOXO,
K_Senpaixx
P.S you'll know when to play the song *wink wink* BTW if you're sensitive or easily offended about sexual things then I suggest you don't read it. Lol
*・💀・*:.。..。.:*・💀・*:.。. .。.:*・💀・**・💀・*:.。..。.:*・💀・*:.。. .。.:*・💀・*

"We have to hurry, he can't stay like this much longer."

"He's not changing back! You are all fools!" Gabriel exclaimed

"Will you shut up Gabriel? I'm trying to think...Uriel go get me some water"

"You're helping him save this abomination?!" He said.

"I'm helping him bring his son back. If he stays this way he'll be consumed for sure, it's bad enough that he's knocked out. Laila I need some of your blood"

"Uriel, I need your blood as well. I'll drop some of mine in the bowl of water, I really hope this works."

"This is a 50/50 chance. Taehyung could either become a vicious blood thirsty dark angel or turn back. How is this going to take the darkness away?" Laila asked.

"Laila, we can only hope for the best. Now, cut your wrist over the bowl."

They began chanting and speaking in angelic tongues.

"Uriel, make sure every drop goes down. Laila, grab your sword in case this goes wrong"

Uriel held his son and hoped that this would bring him back. He saw that his son was changing physically, his skin was as white as snow, his lips had turned a light pink, the missing wing had grown back and the feathers were darker. His body was no longer slim but muscular and his hair was turning black.

"Uriel, hurry. His transformation is almost complete."

He put the small bowl of purified water mixed with Archangel blood and gave him to drink until there was no more.

He set his son back down and took a step back.

"Where is you Archangel sword?"

"I sealed it away. I'm not going to harm my son...no matter what he turns into." Uriel said.

They waited a couple of minutes. Nothing was happening.

"Why isn't anything happening? It's been over 10 minutes..."

"I'm not sure. It should've worked." Uriel said.

*・💀・*:.。..。.:*・💀・*:.。. .。.:*・💀・**・💀・*:.。..。.:*・💀・*:.。. .。.:*・💀・*

What is this place? I'm so thirsty...This place is like plateau almost except dark.

"Twinkling of paradise one more your life~"

I stood up and looked around.

"Hello?"

"Geudae geu maeumeul algesseo~"

It sounds like Minah...but it can't be.

"Nae pume eonjaena saraitgo sipeungeol~"

"Minah?"