Laila

"Taehyung..."

I hear a soft voice.

My head is spinning, where am I? What happened?

"Taehyung...Please, wake up"

I feel so secure and safe. Something I never felt before, it was supernatural but in a good way. A faint flowing light but I bet if I opened my eyes it would be bright.

"Taehyung...wake up. Open your eyes"

My eyes begin to slowly open. I squint as my assumptions of the light being brighter became true. At first my vision was blurry but as I began to regain focus...I saw her. She was holding me in her arms so gently.

"M...Minah?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "It is I"

She talks so different now...

I examined her features. She was beyond beautiful, a celestial being, the most amazing thing I've ever laid eyes on. She was as pale as snow, her hair long and golden, it was as if her hair were strung from the finest gold. Her lips as pink a cherry blossom petal, a soft color. Her eyes like sapphires they sparkled as such too. Her flower crown made of known and unknown flowers. It was overwhelming beauty but somehow I managed to keep so calm about it all.

She helped me stand up. I was able to keep my balance. She took a few steps away from me and looked at me.

Her clothes were so white, I've never seen such a color before, it was so white it glowed. Not one stain on it whatsoever. It was a robe that was above her knees, one shoulder was bare while the other was covered. She had a silver rope around her waist, her feet were bare. She had a bracelet on the left forearm and a ring on her middle finger of the right hand. I examined her wings, they were big. I wanted to touch them but I couldn't even speak.

"Taehyung, you wanted an answer to your question. Here it is...This, is my true form." She said.

Her voice was like a beautiful melody. It was truly music to my ears.

"Minah..." I approached her.

"Yes Taehyung?" She asked.

"Can I...touch your wings?" I looked at her.

"Absolutely not. My wings aren't to be touched by a human, it's against the rules." She said.

"Oh" I said.

"But...if you're that curious..." She flapped her wings.

They created a powerful gust and feathers flew everywhere. I looked up and they floated down ever so gently. The moonlight contemplating their color perfectly. A feather landed on my hand.

It's so smooth and soft. Unlike any feather on a bird.

"What kind of Angel are you?" I asked.

"I was an archangel but They wanted me to be a guardian and I couldn't refuse once I saw you" she said. "I've had bad experiences in the past and thus I refuse to let anything happen to you even if it means sacrificing myself. I promised."

"But who did you promise?" I asked.

"Minah..." She said.

My eyes widened.

"Minah....She sent you?" I asked.

She nodded. "When humans go to heaven...first they have to get through the gate. See, after the incident I had here in the human world, I went back to heaven. I was guarding the gate that day and she seemed lost. She was clearly looking for someone, she was scared and also very worried. When I saw her, she smiled at me..."