Pact

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Taehyung, I think I'm pregnant" she said. "I can feel that I am"

I took a deep breath. "Laila, now is hardly the time to be having a baby"

"Says the one who helped me conceive it" she snapped.

"I didn't say its your fault." I sighed. "What're we going to do?"

"We need to ask your mother, she has experience with this. I have no idea how this works" she said.

"Okay. Just calm down, its going to be alright. Do you want me to tell Michael?" I asked.

"Your father. Tell him." She said.

"I'll tell him in the morning, for now let's try to get some sleep" I said as I held her in my arms. "I promise to take care of you and protect you..both of you"

"I'm scared...Taehyung, what if something bad happens? What if-"

I kissed her softly to calm her down. "Laila, I'll make sure you're safe. Don't worry. I promise nothing bad will happen to you or our baby"

She hugged me tight.

I'm just as scared as she is. I'm not even finished with highschool and already having a child? I wasn't expecting this, but I suppose I could've been smarter about this. Yet again it all happened in the heat of the moment. I comforted her as best I could until she finally fell asleep, I watched over her and stayed awake until the sun came up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael: She's with child?!

Gabriel: I say we kill it before its born.

Uriel: That's my grandchild you're talking about! We'll do no such thing!

Gabriel: you're going against the-

"Do you ever shut up about that?!" I exclaimed.

Michael: Haha. Nice.

Uriel: Is she 100% sure?

"She wants to talk to mom" I said.

Gabriel: I'm telling you. Its better for it to be killed, who knows what it'll be.

"What do you mean?"

Michael: Its DNA will be unknown and so will its traits. You and Laila pretty much will create an unknown hybrid. Being an unknown hybrid we won't know what its capable of.

"But..she was an angel and-"

Gabriel: She did it to take the darkness you possessed to be gone which means

Michael: Your baby could be half angel and posses the darkness that was extracted from you.

Uriel: Which would make it a dark angel right?

"But wasn't I a dark angel? I didn't turn evil though"

Michael: You were aware of what you were doing. It won't, it'll go by instinct.

Gabriel: This hybrid could also be demon and human.

Uriel: Or it can be another Nephilim with special abilities.

"Special abilities?" I asked.

Uriel: Yes. Being able to take the form of an angel, possessing power that only we have. Hearing human thoughts, controlling how they feel, erasing unwanted memories, banishing evil, seeing demons, they can also posses Angelic sight and have many other abilities that are unknown.