Battle To The Death

Gabriel: Uriel...You can't do this.

Michael: Think about what you're doing.

"She was my wife...she's dead because of him!" He shouted.

Michael: But Taehyung... He's still in there.

Gabriel: That's your son!

"Not anymore." He said as he took out his sword. "This ends now"

Michael: Uriel, don't do it!

Michael tried to stop him but it was no use. The anger Uriel felt, the rage within him didn't allow him to think about mercy or sparing his life. Even if it meant he'd kill Taehyung, he had to avenge his beloved.

Gabriel: Michael we have to get Laila and Namjoon.

Malphas let out a sinister laugh.

"No need. This battle isn't going to take place here..." He smirked as he looked at Uriel.

"I'll let you pick the place. After this you'll be back in hell where you belong"

Malphas scoffed. "Even if it means taking your son with me?"

"You're not my son! You may be in his body but you're not him!" Uriel exclaimed.

"You hear that Taehyung? You're not his son" Malphas said.

Taehyung knew that his father was doing the right thing. Even if it meant that he'd die in the process...

After this, there aren't any more chances. I'm going to die along with you and I'm okay with that. I deserve to die after what I just did...I deserve to go to hell...I killed the woman who gave me life...

"Pathetic." Malphas said.

"Enough talk Malphas." Uriel said. "This will be a battle to the death!"

Gabriel and Michael looked at each other.

"Very well Uriel but don't underestimate me. This body...it's already powerful on it's own, just imagine how much more it'll be when I complete my ritual...with your blood"

Uriel scoffed. "You won't make it out alive. I promise"

"Then let's begin. Transport us to the Catacombs"

Michael: The Catacombs. Uriel you can't be serious! That's whe-

"This isn't about you, stay out of it. You have a deal Malphas" he said as he closed his eyes and transported them.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

-Uriel-

Taehyung gave me his order, to kill him.

He knows that what happened wasn't merely a coincidence, if he doesn't die Malphas can't be stopped.

I know I transported the both of us here but where is he?

I looked around.