27Feb10 - Just be quiet

"I'm sorry." Bert's voice cracked. Gerard wasn't looking at him. He was just laying there in bed, eyes swollen from the crying he'd been doing the last few hours, waiting for Bert to come home. "I just... I didn't know how to..." Bert can't speak. He hates that he did this to Gerard again. "... I should've said no. I should'a just come home."

"You should shut the fuck up." Gerard sniffed.

"Pretty, I'm trying to apolog..." Bert's words were cut off with a kiss. Gerard had spun around and attacked his mouth, thighs moving into position to straddle Bert's body. "Your apologies don't mean shit to me." Gerard kisses him again, feverishly removing every last Strand of clothing from his body.

Bert was in shock that all this was happening but it didn't stop his body from reacting. His brain wasn't ready for it by the time Gerard reached for Bert's cock and lowered himself onto it. Bert moaned so fucking loud, Gerard was sure their landlord could hear it.

The older man's face was still wet from tears. He felt raw and defeated but gaining a bit of himself back with every roll of his hips, holding for dear life onto Bert because they both were shaking. Fingertips dug into each other's flesh. Bert's skin still bore the marks of Gerard's violent outburst earlier. The risen flesh and discoloration from where his chest was repeatedly slapped and grabbed at. Finger bruises on his arms. A mark just below his eye. Things that Gerard was noticing now.

Bert knew all too well that Gerard has it in him. They'd been through it before. But also never without Bert knowing he deserved it. And it was nothing he couldn't handle. Just a man in pain. And when Gerard was in pain, a mess, beating on Bert's chest because he needs Bert to feel it too... then all Bert could do was let him. Let him until he exhausted himself and let Bert hold him. Bert was in pain now but he would rather be there with Gerard's marks all over him than where he was before he got back home.

Bert hadn't seen Gerard like that in a very long time. Bert hadn't given him a reason to be like that in a really long time. He hated it. He'd put Gerard through so much and at some point it stops being fun. It had to stop. The blackout drinking habit he picked up in that year after he caught Gerard with Frank had to slow down and it did and for a little while there, especially in the year Gerard decided to step away from music and focus more on comics, everything came to a calm, livable level. He would never tell Bert that he did that for them. But the stress of Geeard having to go back out on the road was really getting to Bert on levels he wasn't even willing to admit to himself.

But now Gerard was crying again. Crying and riding Bert's body. And moaning. Moaning like he didn't care who heard them. Like the only thing running through his mind was how good their bodies feel together. Bert had no idea whether it was for Gerard, for him or for their relationship but he took it. All of it. Or rather, let Gerard have it all.

At this point, he would give Gerard whatever the fuck he wanted. Anything to make it right. What he didn't realize is that Gerard was already busy fixing it. Chosing to rather show him love instead of anger again. Giving him a reason to stay there instead of going back and getting a few fresh track marks. Gerard chose to be ontop of him instead, chasing a different kind of high. Reminding him what he has to lose if he ever smokes or shoots up again. "I'll leave you, Bert..." Gerard pants in Bert's ear, holding his body tightly as he rocks down on him, very aware that Bert was close. His whole body was shaking and he had that vulnerable look in his eyes like he was gonna tip over. "You gotta choose, baby..." Gerard continues to coax his cock, looking into his eyes and holding that gaze, "... cause you can't have both... ahhh.... m'close...." Gerard lips starts to shiver. The closer Bert gets, the closer Gerard gets, "It's crystal... or... ahhh, fuck... or it's this right here, baby... okay?"

Bert was a mess, nodding his head, tears falling suddenly when he wraps his hand around Gerard's cock. He didn't have to use words to tell Gerard what his decision would be. The confirmation was there all over his body, "Cum with me, baby.", Gerard moaned in his ear, picking up speed only a little bit, "Ahhhfuuuckkk... jesususss... Beeeert..." holding on so tight. His thighs squeezing at Bert's sides when his body also starts to contract and they cum together hard and loud.

Bert never touched meth again.