19Mar14 - <===3

March 19 , 2014 - Tornillo, Texas

*TEXT MESSAGE*

Lucyfurrxoxo: Are you even in a cab yet?

Lola<=3: Man, anyone ever tell you how impatient you are?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Yeah. My asshole boyfriend.

Lola <=3: What makes him an asshole?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact that I still don't have a fuckin ring on my finger? Or maybe it's just his stupid face... I guess he's just always been an asshole.

Lola <=3: Don't worry, you're gonna be dealing with a whole other kind of asshole tonight.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Tell me you're close. I can't fuckin wait like this.

Lola <=3: How about you start touching yourself.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Fuck seriously? Oh my god. Okay.

Lola <=3: I want you rock hard and ready by the time I get there.

Lucyfurrxoxo: I want you so fuckin bad.

Lola <=3: I want you too.

Lucyfurrxoxo: It's been a while you know. I might be a little rusty.

Lola <=3: Shitty sex life?

Lucyfurrxoxo: No. I just mean. I don't always get the urge to do it like this. My boyfriend, he... I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable but... he has a really great cock. I really love it. It's just, sometimes I want something else you know.

Lola <=3: I know exactly what you mean.

Lucyfurrxoxo: You do?

Lola <=3: Yeah. I really do. We can't always get what we want when we want it. Not when it depends on someone else too. Sometimes we have to wait a really long time.

Lucyfurr <=3: Yeah. I'm getting hard just thinking about what I wanna do to you.

Lola <=3: What do you wanna do to me?

Lucyfurrxoxo: I wanna watch you slide down my dick till you got it all. Do you think you could handle it?

Lola <=3: You know I can.

Lucyfurrxoxo: That's so fuckin hot. Where are you?

Lola <=3: Close.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Jesus, it's fucking aching.

Lola <=3: Get it wet. I'm at the door.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Did anyone see you?

Lola <=3: You forget I told you, I'm a fucking ninja.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Get your ninja ass in here and on my dick.

....................................................

The room door opened. It could be heard from the bedroom area and Gerard smiled immediately, biting his lip and putting his phone away, quickly squirting some lube onto his erection and listening to every step his guest made around the suite. His heart pounding in his chest. The excitement was so fucking real he thought he might die. Slowly and painfully so, the footsteps drew nearer, Gerard was struck with the sudden thought and quickly threw the sheet over his exposed penis, just in case it was some hotel staff for some irrational reason. But the moment a more familiar form peaked his head into the room, Gerard smiled and dropped the sheet. "Fuckin took you long enough."

"I keep telling you, you're so fucking impatient." Bert leaned against the doorframe checking out the scene and biting his lip with the most maliciously sexy smile playing on his naughty mouth. It made Gerard's cock twitch right there for Bert to see... and he did. "Jesus... I swear it gets bigger and more aggressive everytime we do this."