20Dec19 - Like a Rockstar

06:04

He turns his head, the pillow nice and cool on his cheek, but it doesn't last long before his tiny little pixie nose is pointed to towards the ceiling, releasing a sharp breath. Brows just beginning to frown, Gerard was finally waking up. For a winter's morning, the heat in the bedroom was a bit strange, or at least that was the first coherent thought running through his mind before he realized where the heat was stemming from.

"Mhmm..." Gerard's body automatically responding, he pushed his hips up. A strong arm immediately reacting, taking hold of Gerard's hips to stop it from doing that again. Though a smirk grew on both their faces.

Gerard's eyes open, glancing around the room with a smile before narrowing his gaze lower down on his body, lifting the covers just in time to see that wicked tongue swirl around the head of his cock. "Well good morning!" Gerard slightly snorts in pure amusement.

Jesus, Bert looked so fucking good down there. Naughtiest eyes on the planet staring back at Gerard, damp blond hair and that mischievous mouth that had for god knows how long, been working on waking Gerard up in the best way possible.

Bert pulls off with a hum, "Morning, babe." crystal eyes flashing at Gerard as he added a dark little giggle. Bert knew he was being naughty. Especially with the house guest they had. Not that Bert was in any way, shape or form thinking about who lay asleep in their home. Right now the only thing on his mind is the smokey little groans Gerard makes when Bert buries his face down there again and starts to kiss, lick and suck at his nuts, nipping at this thighs too and breathing hot, moist air in all the right places.

Gerard watched every second of it. Every second that he could between those moments where something would just feel too good and he'd have to close his eyes and fall back for a second, moaning and trying not to fuck Bert's mouth. "Bert... baby... shit..." his body was starting to shiver, legs shaking and whining sounds escaping from bitten lips. "Fuck..."

But Bert slowed down, directing his mouth to Gerard's thighs again, and then his lower abdomen, belly, before Gerard realized his husband is crawling up his body. Gerard muttered a 'goddamnit' provoking a giggle from Bert. "Calm down, don't be so impatient."

Gerard rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around Bert as their faces aligned. "Coming from the most impatient dickhead on the planet. That's pretty rich." Leaving little kisses and nips along Bert's jaw and slightly into his neck, sending an immediate shiver down Bert's spine. "Shit..." He moans. "Okay... since... shit. Since it's your special day... what'd'ya want?" Bert bites his own bottom lip, trying not to lose it from the sensation of G's mouth in his fucking neck, now moving up to his ear as his hands travelled down Bert's back, over that little butt of his and to his thighs as Gerard whispered, "I wanna give ya what you want." letting out a dark chuckle and yanking Bert's legs apart and up, allowing to bring his knees in to straddle Gerard.

"Wh..." Bert starts to moan. "... makes you think I'm in the mood for this?" He a smirks raising his brow and yet still rocks down on Gerard's erection.

But Gerard only shakes his head and snorts as if he doesn't know by now... exactly how Bert's head works. "D'you think I didn't see you two knuckles deep in yourself just now?"

Bert starts to giggle. "I'ws just playing a bit."

"Uh huh..." Gerard moves a hand from Bert's thigh, back to his butt and without any warning, slips the tips of two fingers inside.

"Ahhmmm..." The smaller man buries his face in G's shoulder, sinking his teeth in a little. "Shit..."

"Thought so." No way Gerard would be able to get two fingers in so easily if Bert was just teasing himself just now. And he definitely wouldn't have slammed back down on those fingers, looking for more, the way he was now. "Wanna get on it 'n show off that hot body'a yours?"