21Oct22 - Fuck You

Lucyfurrxoxo: You know it's really fucking unhealthy to bottle your shit up and explode all over my face, right?

Lola<=3: I thought you liked it when I did that.

Lucyfurrxoxo: What?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Oh Jesus. No Bert, I'm talking about emotions. Not your fucking spunk. 

Lola<=3: Ooooh... Incoming decree straight from the Queen of Bottling?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Accused by King of the Bottle.

Lola<=3: Wow.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Shit.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Sorry. That was outta line. 

Lola<=3: So you're pissed at me.

Lucyfurrxoxo: You're pissed at me.

Lola<=3: Now I am.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Fuck you too, Bert.

........................................

Lucyfurrxoxo: I really am sorry about the bottle comment.

Lola<=3: Do you mind telling me why I woke up to your shitty attitude this morning?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Cause I woke up to yours.

Lola<=3: Excuse me?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Look, I know you've been pissed and shit but why the fuck do you always gotta let the world know you're unhappy with me? If you're this fucking unhappy... leave.

Lola<=3: You want me to leave? 

Lola<=3: For having depression?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Don't twist my words, Bert. I want you to leave cause clearly you wanna leave.

Lola<=3: Are you insane? What the fuck are you talking about?

Lucyfurrxoxo: If I make you a mere shadow of the man you once were, I invite you to revisit that man and tell me if he really was better than you are today.

Lola<=3: Wait. You think the song is about you. 

Lola<=3: You're literally pissed at me because you think I wrote that song about you.

Lucyfurrxoxo: Of course it's about me.

Lola<=3: Okay Carly Simon

Lucyfurrxoxo: Stop trying to gaslight me, McCracken. You're not gonna convince me I'm crazy.

Lola<=3: Gerard. The fucking song is not about you.

Lucyfurrxoxo: If it's not about me then who the fuck else is it about? Who has such a goddamn hold on your life?

Lola<=3: Depression. 

Lola<=3: Who do you write songs for? Our good friend Anxiety? Your sister, Paranoia?

Lucyfurrxoxo: You're telling me Fuck You is about depression?

Lola<=3: Go listen to it again, Gerard.

........................................

Lucyfurrxoxo: I'm sorry.

Lola<=3: You're a dick.

Lucyfurrxoxo:: I'm a dick.

Lucyfurrxoxo: But you like dick right?

Lola<=3: Guess I gotta love it. It picks fights with me for no fucking reason, and I'm still not leaving.

Lucyfurrxoxo: I love you. And I love the song. And I'm really sorry I jumped to conclusions. 

Lucyfurrxoxo: It's just that I know you.

Lola<=3: Apparently not well enough.

Lola<=3: I love you. But you owe me now.

Lucyfurrxoxo: What do I owe you?

Lucyfurrxoxo:: Bert?

Lucyfurrxoxo: Bert, what do I owe you?