9.

Louis' P.O.V:

I am going to beat that little kids ass and by that I mean Harry better watch out because the Sass Master from Doncaster is back bitches and he's crazier than ever!

Anyways now we've got that over and done with, I have to leave for school in 5 minutes and I haven't eaten a thing and I only have time to make myself some toast so that's what I'm doing. All the other guys have left so I'm on my own. They left while I was in the shower. It took me a while because, well you know why.

Harry's P.O.V:

We left a while ago for school but it was just me, Niall, Liam, and Zayn because we left Louis at the flat. He was taking to long in the shower and I had to get to school early and the boys didn't want to leave me alone so they came with me. It's a little annoying but it's better than me getting kidnapped by Nick. Anyhow once we got to school I went straight to my maths classroom to drop off my paper that I didn't do, but it's fine because I was in little space when the class was informed about it.

Around 1 minute before the bell went Louis turned up. He came up to me and whispered,

"You better watch out Styles," in my ear.

I mean the day went smoothly, apart from a couple people trying to get on my nerves, but Ed was still in heat so I was lonely until lunch. I'm not the type of person that makes friends easily. I've been friends with Ed ever since we met in year 7 so it's been a while. It somebody new was to come up to me the only thing I would tell them is my name and age, no more. I have to trust them to tell them more.

Moving on when we got home I went straight to the guest room to practice some guitar because that's where I put it and blah blah blah. Halfway through practicing I heard arguing going on in the lounge but thought nothing of it so I carried on. I got about halfway through a song that I wrote when I felt like I was being watched. I put down my guitar down and opened the door when,

Whoosh

I was drenched in freezing cold water.

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shouted.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I heard Harry shout.

What the heck is going on!?

Liam's P.O.V:

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Harry shouted.

He shouldn't be shouting that loud. What's wrong?

Niall's P.O.V:

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." Shouted Harry.

Louis must have got him good.

Louis' P.O.V:

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Harry shouted at me.

Haha got him good.

He came into the lounge drenched and looking rather pissed off.

"I swear to god you are Satans' child Tomlinson. What the heck are you smiling for!? This isn't funny." He exclaimed.

"It is very funny Harold." I said.

"Uuuuggghhh I'm taking a shower. Alone Niall."

He walked off towards the shower and I was feeling very very happy. I'm back. Sass Master from Doncaster is back!