26.

What country are you guys from?
I'm from England.

Liam's P.O.V:

Harry just left and I'm going to admit, this is gonna be a nightmare. We are not responsible. Alphas all together aren't responsible but having seven Alphas in the house at once without an Omega. Well that's not gonna be good.

"Freedom." Niall exclaimed.

"Not that much freedom. We still have 3 children to look after." I pointed out.

"I'm gonna go make some breakfast. You want some?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." We all replied and he walked off.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Oh crap dammit." I sai from the kitchen a few minutes later, Liam walked in to see me holding a piece of ice to my chin.

"What happened?" He asked going over to the food to finish it.

"The food looked really good so I leant forward to smell it but I forgot the pan was hot so I burnt my chin on the edge of it." I explained.

"Oh my god you are useless."

"I am not useless."

"Yes you are."

"сука."

"Don't use your Russian on me I don't know it."

"Good."

He just ignored me and went upstairs so I plated up the food then warmed the milk Harry left for us to give to the kids.

"Boys and girl. Breakfast!" I shouted and they all came down the stairs each of them with one of our children in their arms.

Louis' P.O.V:

Falling up the stairs haha that's fun. Yeah I fell up the stairs. I didn't have any of my children in my arms. No that would've been bad. Anyway I got an email saying that my reply from a university came through. So I was running up the stairs to get to my laptop to check the website thingy ma bob when I lost my footing and fell up the stairs. So I'm now waiting for this god damn thing to load with an ice pack held to my head.

"Ok so just click that aaaand oh my god I got in. I got in. Yes!"

"Why are you shouting yes?"

"I got in Zee I got in! I'm gonna learn how to be a social worker!"

"That's great Lou. I'm still waiting for my reply."

"Oh I'm sure you'll get in don't worry. I know how much you want to be a doctor."

"Yeah well come on Niall needs your help with calming Alex down. We've all tried but you're his favourite parent which is not fair at all."

"Ok ok I'm coming."

Niall's P.O.V:

I was going outside to water the plants in the garden when I saw my skateboard that I hadn't been on for a while had a skipping rope attached to it. Damn you Louis. I don't like people using my stuff so I got the skateboard and hid it in the shed. Louis never goes in there so he won't find it.

I grab a few watering cans then go to the outdoor tap to fill them up. I was holding one underneath when a wasp landed on my arm. I didn't notice because I was looking at the tulips. When I did I freaked out and tried to waft it away but before it went it stung me.

"Shit! This is why I hate wasps."

I went inside to where we keep the first aid stuff and looked for the EpiPen, oh yeah I'm allergic to wasp stings. I couldn't find it.

"Liam!"

"Yeah?"

"EpiPen where's my EpiPen?"

"Fuck."

He then ran off to get it and I felt the reaction getting bigger. He came back 30 seconds later and jabbed my leg before you could say 'Peanut butter'. He picked me up and brought me to the sofa then called 999. Usually you'd drive to the hospital but because my allergy is quite severe we have to have the ambulance come here as the reaction can come back faster. The ambulance people arrived in record time and put an oxygen mask on me before taking me in the ambulance to the hospital with Liam. I hate wasps so fucking much.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Hey, Where did Niall and Liam go." I asked Louis who was watching some tv while the babies slept.

"Hospital. Niall got stung by a wasp again. They should only be like 6 hours."

"Okay."

"This is awkward."

"Yeah."

"When do you think the babies will awaken?"

"About an hour."

"Okay then."

"You wanna have sex?"

"Sure."

Liam's P.O.V:

Okay so we got home from the hospital like an hour later. Normally it takes around six hours but he's been stung so many times that his body heals faster. Anyway when we got in we saw Zayn and Louis sleeping naked on the sofa. Louis was on top and Zayn was underneath. I went to check on the babies and saw they were fast asleep. I went to walk out the door but I whacked my head against the door frame. What is it with us injuring ourselves today. It's like Harry stops us from doing stupid things.

Thanks 1d_phase for helping my brain work.

Fun fact- I fell of a wall.