23.

1d_phase Thank you. That is all I want to say. Thank you. (Also read her book. It's great)

Harry's P.O.V:

Me, Gemma and the boys were talking for about 20 minutes before Oliver started crying. Zayn went to pick him up seeing as I was still holding Emily.

"I think he's hungry Harry." He said.

"Oh okay um Louis can you put Em back in the cot and can you guys um."

"Leave? Yeah okay. It's best we leave now anyway Colin will be wondering where we are."

Then she left and it was just me the boys and the babies again. Zayn passed Oliver to me and as soon as I lifted my shirt up he immediately latched onto my nipple. It felt really weird to have someone suck on my nipple non-sexually at first but after a while it felt nice to have my baby feeding off me. I couldn't help a few tears slip, I was just so happy to have this.

"You okay Harry?" Liam asked on seeing the tears.

"Yeah. Just happy."

"Mr Styles?" Jen asked coming in the room.

"Hmm." I hummed to let her know I was listening.

"All the tests we did on the babies came back negative, so if you feel like you can you can go home today, but if you're still sore or something I can book you in for the night."

"I'm fine to go home today. Thanks Jen."

So after Oliver finished his food and after I burped him Niall helped me get out of the bed and dressed in my own clothes and not the hospital gown. I carefully pick up the babies, to not wake them, and place them in their car seats which have each of their names engraved in them so we know who's is who. We got into the van and fit the car seats in then took off home, me falling asleep along the way. I woke up 37 minutes later with Zayn poking at my face.

"Harry. Harry, wake up sweet." He coaxed me out of my sleep.

"Yeah?"

"Catie's hungry." We gave Catherine that nickname.

"Okay."

I then got out of bed, one of the boys must have put me in it when we got home, and followed Zayn to where Louis was holding a crying Catherine.

"Hey baby. Calm down mama's here. You're hungry aren't you? Come on." I sat down on the sofa and lifted my shirt up so she could start feeding which she did after a little encouragement. Not too long after Liam came in with a crying Alex. (Alexander)

"He's hungry too." He announced.

"Cool umm can you help me a bit?"

He just nodded and put Alex down in a way which meant he could reach my nipple and put my arm around him to support him while he was feeding.

"How are the other two?"

"Fast asleep. I don't think Emily will be hungry for while yet. Seeing as she is an Omega and doesn't eat as much as Alphas." Liam answered.

"Okay cool. Hey where's Niall?"

"When we went to get these two he couldn't seem to stop staring at Oli (Oliver). I think he's his favourite." Zayn said.

"He has a favourite child? Honestly."

"I can't help it he's just so cute." Niall exclaimed coming into the room holding Oliver.

"He's awake." Louis pointed out.

"Yeah well he needed a change so I did that then brought him in here."

"Wait you changed him?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. Was that wrong?"

"No no I just never thought you'd want to do that."

"It's not that bad I mean I changed you."

"I don't wanna know about that. Zayn can you take Catie, she's finished."

He nodded before taking her and burping her. Alex finished not long after so I got up and told the boys I was going to change into something more comfortable which confused them cause I was already in sweats. I was going to show them my feminine side. So I put on a pair of navy panties, a pastel yellow skirt and my shirt that says mama on it. I then walk back downstairs, with Alex, and into the lounge where the boys stare at me with wide eyes.

"Is this too much? I thought you'd be fine with it. I'm sorry if you don't like it I can just go-" I was cut off by a pair of lips giving me a short peck.

"It's not too much, but put the baby back in its cot. He doesn't need to see what we're going to do to you." Liam instructed.