13.

Harry's P.O.V:

It was hot, so very hot. I know I'm in heat and I know I'm gonna loose my virginity. I'm not scared. I know the boys are gonna look after me. Speaking of the boys, I wonder what they're doing right now. I've been asleep for a while and I know the full force of my heat will hit soon. Soon? Nope. Now. I groan while waking up. I feel so hot and... wait why the fuck have I got a duvet all over me, and clothes on. I throw them both off then let out a whine. Before I know it the boys are coming into my room and growling loudly.

A few days later,

I came out of heat yesterday and the boys have been so possessive, it's not like I wasn't prepared for this. I knew it would happen, when Ed and Micheal mated he wouldn't let Ed do anything by himself for a week. Yeah we decided to mate with each other, when I was a bit calmer we spoke about it and decided it was a good idea. Also my back is hurting and my necks sore. Having sex over and over again for 5 days straight should be considered exercise from all the sore muscles you get. Anywho, I'm going back to school today and I'm so happy cause I haven't seen Ed in what feels like forever. I don't know what I'm gonna do about the boys possessiveness seeing as I only have lunch with them. Oh my god, what if they make me go to the same classes as them.

God I'm screwed.