16.

Louis' P.O.V:

"Harry! Harry! Oh hey Zayn. Harry!"

"Dada." I heard on the distance.

"Fuck he dropped?" I asked Zayn in more of a statement mind of way.

"Seems like it let's go." He walked off in the direction of his voice and left me standing there surprised. I'm proud of him. He dropped. Usually when Omegas are newly mated and around danger they don't trust their mate enough to drop. He dropped which means he trusts us. I mean that's just great. My body caught up with my brain and I took off in the direction Zayn went in. I got to where he went and saw him cradling a crying Harry. Niall and Liam came along arguing about Niall eating in class again but stopped once they saw Harry.

"Oh Harry. Baby what happened?" Niall asked, is he stupid or something? What does he mean what happened? Does he not know?

"Big man, he try take me." He whimpered.

"Come on let's get you home." I have a feeling I know who tried to take him so I went to Liam and told him to search with the other two for who I think took him.

"Ok dada." I picked him up and put him on my hip then he put his head in the crook of neck and sucked his thumb. I sighed because I didn't like him doing that and I didn't have a pacifier with me. We walked home and by the time we got there Harry was passed out in my arms so I took him to his nursery and changed him into a nappy and onesie then placed him in his cot and put a pacifier in his mouth. I then went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Once my tea was made and I was sat down watching some tv the boys came back. Liam had bloody knuckles, Zayn's clothes were dishevelled and he had a little blood on his face and Niall, well Niall just looked like he'd been on a little walk.

"Found him." Liam stated.

"Yeah I see that." I answered.

"They beat him up and I just stood there saying stuff." Niall let me know.

"Ok well you two should probably shower and be quiet cause Harry's sleeping."

"Ok then. Who's showing first?"

"Me! I am there's blood in my hair and I hate it." Zayn said almost immediately then ran to the bathroom. 20 minutes later he came out all clean and refreshed. Liam then stood up and made his was to the bathroom.

"Daddy." I heard Harry sniffle through the monitor. I sighed knowing who daddy was but also knowing he was taking a shower. So I got up and made my way to the nursery.

"Harry?"

"Daddy?"

"No it's dada."

"Me want daddy." He pouted. I picked him up and placed him on my hip but he started wriggling and squirming.

"Harry what are you doing?" I knew exactly what he was doing I just wanted to see his reaction.

"Me want daddyyyyyyyy." He whined.

"Harry. Daddy is in the shower. You can't have him right now."

"Noooooooooooooooooo! WANT DADDY!" He screamed, kicking and flailing his arms about.

"Harry! Stop this now or you're going to hurt yourself."

"NOOOO! I WANT DADDY! YOU NO DADDY!"

"Yes I know I'm not daddy but he's not here right now."

"Daddy no here?"

"No he's cleaning himself."

"B..but H...Harry want d...daddy." His crying turned into sobs.