Chapter 37: Talking To Myself

Godzilla breathed deeply, keeping his eyes tightly shut as he felt himself being thrust through the fabric of reality. He didn't want to know what that looked like to do so. It felt strange, like he was being pulled through a forest of spiderwebs, all bending and morphing around him, as sounds like intense static and strange voices filled his ears. Luckily, it only lasted about a second, though it felt much longer. Now, he just heard silence. Slowly but surely, he opened his left eye. He recognized his surroundings immediately. He was on Monster Island, though something was... off. This wasn't his Monster Island, but he knew it was Monster Island. He had made it, he thought. He was in the other dimension. He opened both eyes and released a deep sigh. It worked. It had actually worked.
"Okay... now to find my Titan." He said. "... But where to look?"
He didn't have much time to think. The ground began to shake beneath his feet. Low at first, before becoming more and more intense. Even the massive forest of trees behind him shook. Godzilla eyed the shaking trees for a few seconds, before they suddenly burst open, and a massive creature came through, flying towards him. Godzilla gasped and dodged out of the way as the creature landed on the ground. The impact sent Godzilla flying, making him land on the hard ground and roll to a stop. After getting his bearings, he looked up at the massive creature that had almost crushed him. He recognized it by it's dark blue armoured appearance, as well as its silver bladed hands and sharp beak. This was Gigan's Titan counterpart. He seemed not to notice Godzilla, as he got himself to his feet and roared into the now destroyed forest. Godzilla looked up at the trees and froze. There before him, charging towards Gigan, was his own Titan counterpart. Titan Godzilla was right before him. He roared at Titan Gigan and tackled him once again. But Titan Gigan had predicted this, and countered with the buzzsaw embedded in his chest. Titan Godzilla roared in pain and backed up, holding the fresh wound in his abdomen. Titan Gigan seemed to chuckle before attacking with his blade arm, hooking Titan Godzilla in the side of his neck. He looked at Gigan with fiery rage in his eyes and growled, grabbing onto the blade with both hands. Before Gigan could react, Titan Godzilla lifted him over his head and threw him into a mountain. Watching his Titan counterpart fight another, Godzilla found himself enthralled. It was entertaining, seeing these two monsters fight. Apparently, Titan Godzilla had the same healing factor as him, as the wounds in his chest and neck were gone within seconds. Before Titan Gigan would get back up, Titan Godzilla's back spines began glowing bright blue, and he released a beam of atomic energy at him from his mouth. Godzilla shielded his eyes from the brightness of the atomic breath. Evidently, this didn't kill Gigan, as the Titan simply disappeared. Godzilla was confused, but guessed maybe he had teleported away. His Titan counterpart seemed just as confused. He looked around himself, slowly swinging his massive tail inquisitively. But a flashing red light alerted Godzilla to something; Titan Gigan had left behind a bomb. Titan Godzilla didn't seem to notice. Godzilla gasped as he realized this, and ran out from his hiding space. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he needed to alert his Titan counterpart somehow.
"Hey! Down here!" He called, waving his hand. He remembered Ghidorah was able to communicate with his Titan, so he attempted to do the same. And apparently, it worked. Titan Godzilla clearly heard him, and  looked directly at him, tilting his head inquisitively. He didn't know who his humanoid counterpart was, and assumed he was just a normal human. But what a human was doing on Monster Island, let alone why he was talking to him or how he could understand him, he had no idea. Either way, Godzilla continued to try to warn him.
"There's a bomb!" Godzilla yelled. Titan Godzilla noticed the bomb behind him a moment too late. It exploded, blowing the rock behind it to pieces and sending both Godzillas flying. While the blast didn't seem to effect his Titan counterpart as much, Godzilla eventually landed in the ocean near the island. He was disoriented, but still conscious. After a moment to get his bearings, he began to swim to the surface. That was, until pieces of the rock destroyed by the bomb began falling into the water. And one of them smacked Godzilla in the head as soon as he breached the surface, knocking him out cold. Concussed and unconscious, he began drifting down into the dark ocean below. But he never hit the bottom.