Chapter 4- " Is this makin' you uncomfortable?"

You opened your eyes, but shut them when the ceiling light blend your eyes.

When you attempted to open them again, you blinked and looked around.

You sat up, before you slammed your head back in the pillow, as you grunted.

You heard a door getting opened, and someone approaching you.

" Who do we have here?" an Irish accent, probably a grown up man.

You saw the shadow of something leaning over you, and you.could smell that the person was chewing on something.

You sat up again, with that headache.

Now you could see the man, he was a bit shorter then you, he wore a black or dark blue dress, West wood or something.

" Who are you?" you mumbled sleepy.

The man smiled a bit before he shook his head and looked at you.

" Who I am? *giggles* it isn't necessary for you to know, yet darlin' "

" Isn't necessary? Well little Irish dude, I have no idea where I am, and who you are" you muttered as you rubbed the back of your head.

The man looked at you, with creased brows.

" You look exactly like one I know, darlin' . Maybe you know who? Do it ring a bell when I say...Sherlock?"

He smirked when he said it.

You changed to poker face, as you spotted your white shirt/blouse on a chair beside the couch you were laying on.

You sat there, only with your jeans/pants and shoes/heels on.

The Irish man chuckled as he sat down beside you, breaking your circle of comfort.

He was almost laying his head on your shoulder, the comfort circle was broken but you sat still.

" Aah...you're a rough and hard one...not a boring one...how...exciting"

You moved your head in the other direction, to get away from the man's face that was now resting on your shoulder.

" I understand..."

" Is this makin' you, uncomfortable?" he chuckled as he made a gesture with his hand as a laser dot appeared on your chest.

'Freaking snipers' you though as you tried to keep calm, even if your comfort line was broken.

" Yeah, Indeed it is. But since your a hard one, you have learned to strengthen your...tolerance?"

You didn't say anything, you wanted to but you didn't. Not because of the sniper somewhere currently aiming at your heart region though.

" My training is none of your concern." you said, cold and hard after a minute.

" You are right there, but no harm being curious, or?" he smirked.

A cold chill ran down your back when you felt lips, barely touching your neck.

This was extremely over your line of comfort, who was this man? and why was he doing this?

" Come on y/n , you can handle this? A..little challenge if it sounds better" he whispered, as he removed them.

" Why did you read my ID ? " you asked, ignoring his question. You looked in his direction, finally he had moved a bit away from you. Phew.

He sat with your Identification card in his hands, smiling.

" Because I wanted to, but you didn't answer my question" he said simply as he stroke the card with his fingertips.

" It didn't please me to answer it, and it still don't" you answered without hesitation.

" Then, answer me on this; how good are your connection with Sherlock Holmes, y/n ?"

This time he drew out a gun, aiming at your forehead as he placed his available hand on your chest/tummy, pushing you slowly down on the couch.

' And back again' , you sighed, " you think I'm afraid of guns?" you raised your brows.

All you got as respond was chuckling, still a gun aiming at your forehead.

" No, not at all y/n . Isn't it funny? how long you let a stranger, touch you like this ?" he whispered softly, as he came dangerously close to your face, you could smell his breathe.

" You helped Sherlock with ruining my little serial killing fun y/n .....bad boys you two, bad boys" he whispered, as he was still aiming the gun at your head with his right hand, his left traveled up your right arm to your arm, getting a tight grip around it.

" Well if you think raping me would make it better, you're dumber then I though" you mumbled in a sigh.

The man's head fell on your chest, so you felt it in your ribs. He laughed so hard and badly, it sounded like he was crazy.

' Sherlock.......where the fuck are you when you are needed?'