Chapter 30: Exchange

Jim Moriarty sat on his 'little throne' as his phone suddenly played Stayin Alive by Bee Gees. He let it play, not taking it. The second time the phone played it he took it.

" Whats the hurry, y/n ?" he smirked.

....

You slammed the door open, to Moriartys mansion, with john and Mary behind you.

You went straight to the 'office' , as Moriarty , Sherlock and two armed guards was waiting.

Your face softened a little when you saw Sherlock, as it got hard as porcelain when you looked at Jim.

" I want to 'Make a exchange/trade" you said, harshly.

....

You and Jim sat in each chair, you in front of the desk, he on the other side, leaning his weight on his elbows while tapping at his own fingertips.

" An interesting offer...y/n ....but what makes you think I will accept it? Darlin' " Jim said with his accent, that you had growed bored off.

You looked at him.

He looked at you, with a small smirk beginning to show.

" Spare me, Jim Moriarty..isn't it, obvious? You of all people, has a weakness, so unbelievable...that its true....you won't let me tell them the consulting criminal mastermind's ONE and Only weakness?"

Jim frowned as he gave you a harsh, cold look.

" You are a, clever girl/boy y/n....you know how to keep a game running"

You rolled your eyes, and looked at him.

" Accepted or Denied?" you simply asked.

Jim's smirk grew as he nodded, " Accepted"

...

You looked at Sherlock, as you hugged him tight, this was some sort of goodbye.

" Take care of Girl for me, don't want her to be worried about me, it will drive her insane" you.mumbled into his shoulder.

Sherlock was confused, but  understanding.

You looked at him as you let go.

" Bye John and Mary..." you said with a dumb smile.

John rolled his eyes as he gave you a hug, " get back soon y/n..." he whispered.

" Times up! Won't drag this out too long?" Jim suddenly interrupted.

You sighed as you nodded.

You looked at your friends, nodded as you turned to Jim that stood by the door.

He had the big smirk plastered on his face. You hated it.

You walked inside as you looked over your shoulder, with a tiny smile

" Bye...for now...Sherlock Holmes"

Sherlock smiled as he nodded, as you went inside the mansion..

-
Hi guys! Denim again.
So this book reached a end, but if some of you have been wondering, but the game? Is it over now?
And the answer is maybe.
It will maybe be another book, or not...idunno
BUT THANKS FOR ALL VOTES AND COMMENTS! IF U WANT TO SEE WHAT MAY HAPPEN...COMMENT!