Chapter 13: " Game is on"

You sat back in a black car, as Lestrade was driving.

Sherlock sat beside you.

You had convinced Moriarty to end all this 'playing' by a real fight.

You knew Moriarty was going to bring a bunch of criminals with him, and you brought with you enforces to a huge forest in the middle of nowhere.

Moriarty had just a few rules; 1. No headshots 2. No clean shots 3. No bombs or dynamite 4. No hostages and 5. the fight only lasted until the sun went down. And six 6. If the other part surrender or are too wounded to continue, the winning part can choose one to take. It was of life and death.

Stupid Moriarty, stupid rules, why did you say yes?

You put everyones life at risk.

Sherlock looked at you worried, " Its going to be okay y/n" he said calmly.

You looked at him with a quizzical look, ' yeah right' .

You loaded your gun as you arrived.

You went out of the car, as you looked around.

You saw the enforces, you saw strangers that was friends of Lestrade or Mycroft, you saw them, John, and some of your old contacts.

Everyone loaded their guns and some of them prepared themselfs with breastplates and such.

You didn't want one, you had felt more pain then anyone, you didnt give a damn.

Sherlock didn't want one either, but you gave him no other choice.

You wanted him to be safe, and not shot to death by Moriarty's buddies.

Your phone beeped.

" Ready, Darlin'? -JM"

You looked around on everyone.

" Game is on - y/n"

.....-timeskip-....

Gunshots almost killed your ears, you had been out here almost the whole day now, you had lost two enforces, you had no idea how many of Moriarty's company you had killed.

The sun was soon coming down, and you focused on getting Moriarty.

You looked around, where was he?

Then you saw him.

That bastard tried to sneak away, he was wounded, a shot in the arm.

' No you wont!' , you took a risk and sprinted after him, shooting at two criminals when you passed the line.

Moriarty noticed he had got a chaser, and the he was in a hurry.

He was like a fox.

And he was damn fast, even with a wounded arm.

When you finally caught up with him, you tackled him to the wet ground.

" Where did you think you were going?" you spat as you grabbed the hand where he held his gun.

Moriarty smirked as he laughed.

" You just fell in my trap y/n"

" ?"

" When you are here now, my comrades are targeted on one person you care about, and since its thirteen minutes left, they will all try to kill him and not care about Watson and the other friends of yours"

Sherlock!

You got his gun out of his hands as you got up.

Before you were about to run away to save Sherlock, you placed a bullet in his other arm.

" Bad Boy Jim"

.....

You were sprinting towards the gunshots, as the sun was near to go down.

You saw many enforces down, more then criminals.

You sprinted right into the field as Sherlock was standing to get a better chance of hit.

" Sherlock!" you yelled as you jumped at him, as you felt a huuge pain in your head.

You fell down on the other side, you couldn't hear anything, your sight was blurry.

You placed your hand on your head, then you felt it.

A bullet had digged in the side of your skull, and passed the brain.

Your hand got covered in blood in few seconds.

' What happened with no headshots?'

Then you saw the sun dissapear...

You saw that every flashlight was on.

You turned your head to the side, you saw Lestrade, John and Mycroft trying to keep Sherlock back that was struggling as he looked at you.

Then you got lifted up, as you grunted.

You saw Moriarty having a little speech to Sherlock, you couldn't hear it though.

Your team had lost, and Moriarty wanted you.

Why?

Your head hurted so incredible much that you now could do suicide, but you had no feelings in your hands.

The only thing you said before you fainted was

" Sh...erlock"