Chapter 8- " Missed me?"

(SHort chap)
It had been two years since Sherlock dissapeared.

You were the only one that hadn't moved on, you had sold. your apartment and moved in 221B, to take care of it so mrs.Hudson didn't have to worry.

You had kept contact with John that had met a woman now, and got himself a moustache.

You had caught many small criminal cases and still been on the same, but you missed Sherlock. Badly.

And you didn't know that he missed you, just as much.

Sherlock was alive, and his brother Mycroft took him back to England,

And now he was coming to say hi.

You sat in 221B, the sun was gone and everything was dark. Expect a little amount of light the lamps gave.

You heard knocking on the door.

You got up in a jump and went to the door, and opened.

" Missed me?" a familiar voice asked.

Your eyes widened as you saw who it was.

" Sherlock"

" You bastard! The hell?!"

......

After Sherlock had told you everything, you felt dumb and a bit pissed.

You sat with your fingers dragged halfway in your hair as you tried to understand, everything.

Sherlock looked at you, trying to read you.

" John is going to get married tomorrow, he has invited everyone he knows, have you talked with him yet?"

Sherlock nodded.

Silence.

" Its late...better get to sleep, Its John's big day tomorrow, good night, Sherlock"

You said as you went to the couch and fell asleep after a minute.

" Good night...y/n"