Final Chapter: Chandelier

You blinked, in front of you from the blood stream laid two people. Jim Moriarty and Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock was still moving as he coughed a few times, Jim was just looking at you with a smirk. Ugh why did he look at you like that when he was so near death?
You frowned as you reloaded again, aiming at Jim. " Wow...so this is where our little game ends..." Jim wheezed in a weak chuckling. You shooked your head, " It is not our or your, Jim. I actually do you a favor, since you clearly didnt get in your brain I dont love you, putting a bullet trough your thick brain will maybe give you a hint" you mumbled straight away.
" Ahhh...I see...you say it now because all your feelings are still gone arent they? yes...yes indeed...then its more obvious that you lie..."
Really? He was in huge pain and still he went on like nothing? geez.
You didnt hesitate, you had enough of him now. Pulling the trigger was easier then usual. Now he was dead, for real, or you hoped so, who knows?
You kneeled down by Sherlock as you moved him over with chest up. He looked like a real mess, blood over all.
You fished up a tissue and cleaned his face, even if it still stinked blood.
" This y/n is how you end a game....without the death part " Sherlock smiled as he sat up.
You sighed with a smile as you looked at him. " I didnt die after I said that tho, but It was close enough" .
Sherlock chuckled as he looked around, " wow...what a mess we made"
You giggled as you nodded, " Well, we should get everyone home..."
~~~~~~~
When you arrived your apartment, Mrs.Hudson looked actually happy after what just had happened. " Y/n....Its something you should come and see, you know...Girl...when she got caught here, she protected something, I have never seen her like she was before, and before I got taken away aswell. I saw what it was...and...here"
Mrs.Hudson picked up a black hairball of a puppy from a box. A warm chill appeared inside you as you took the pup into your arms. " I...I didnt know she was...wow" you giggled as you looked at the little thing. Then you looked at it, the eyes shining of energy and excitement. You got an idea.
~~~~{ at Mycrofts place}~~~
The doorbell rang. Mycroft sighed as he went to the door with his umbrella at hand. He opened the door, no one was there. Then he heard a noise and looked down at the doorcarpet. A little pup in a present box with a envelope tied to it. He picked the box up and carried it inside.
He opened the envelope:
" ~ Dear Mycroft Holmes.
To be a so formal and busy buisness man, I have noticed you actually do not like to be alone. Regret it or not, you miss to have someone beside you, so I though she could be a change to that. Yourself said that me and my dog had a bond beyond expectation, and after everything that has happened, I thought that a dog would fit with you, a dog or a pup in this case, will maybe bring more joy then you think it will. Take good care of her or It will be another ball incoming.
Thanks for everything.
~ y/n "
Mycroft chuckled as he looked at the pup, that was now chewing on a expensive furniture. He frowned a bit in a sigh, before he smiled and chuckled a bit. " Y/n.....you have no idea how you have provoked us..." he though as he picked it up and went to the livingroom.
~~~~~~~~{ few months later}~~~~
At the alter, you and Sherlock stood. The priest talked and talked and never seemed to stop.
You looked at Sherlock, he looked at you, with a smile.
" Mister Priest...I got a solid amount of time Before I have an errand, can you please skip to the end?" Mycroft said a bit loud.
And so did the priest.
" You can now kiss"
And so you did, the longest kiss you ever had.
" Checkmate" you giggled.
" And so did the game end" Sherlock chuckled as he carried you down the line.
~~~~~~
Thanks to everyone who have been reading guys! This story has come to an end sadly! I want to thank you all for support and stuff! Love you all!