Chapter 12- " I'm not your darlin' "

Every citizen in England was frustrated over Moriarty's suddenly appearance everywhere. And the miss me repeating itself was pissing most of them off.

The only thing you cared about was that he had taken your dog, you shouldn't have left her home alone. It wasn't your fault that Moriarty suddenly did a come back, but you let her be home alone, maybe Moriarty had been gone for a while but hes contacts? they could have easy taken her themselfs and shot her just to make a point.

The things you did the past weeks was going on gymnastics, self defence classes, and park hour stuff, it sounded maybe a bit childish but you had to, you were going to kick that son of a bitch's balls so hard that he was going to stay dead this time, even how long time it took you too get him without any snipers pointing at you. He took your dog.

No one takes your dog, and gets away with it unpunished. That dog was the last thing you had from your family, the rest of your family was dead. You couldn't kill the murderers when you were four, you could kill criminals now.

Moriarty should have stayed dead, and not taken your dog. This time he was going to pay, even if it was the last thing you could do, to kill Moriarty once and for all.

He had threatned you and your dog, he had taken you as hostage, he had touched you, left a mark on you, he had taken your dog as hostage, he kept calling you darlin' and he had fucked up your consentration for months until Sherlock had kissed you the day after John's wedding party.

He was going to pay, definitly going to pay.

You had now spended three months with intense hard training, none stop 24/7.

Moriarty hadn't killed your dog, you knew that.

Moriarty didn't like to rush things, like he said when you were at the pool years ago.

He liked to have some fun first.

That fun gave you time to prepare yourself.

Every day in the past three months you had been on the diffrent trainings and classes, you came home, in the shower and collapsed on the couch and slept. Up early the next day and repeat.

Now you had completed every class and training faster then anyone else, after ca five months four weeks.

.....

You came out of the bathroom, just showered and stood there in a white shirt/blouse, black jeans/pants and socks.

Sherlock was busy with Mycroft, trying to figure out a plan to catch everyone of Moriarty's contacts, but it was almost impossible, he was like a spider in the middle of the web, hundreds of contacts everywhere.

You grabbed your coat, jumped in your shoes/heels, loaded your Sig Pro and went out of the flat.

You fished up your phone:

Miss your dog, Darlin' ? -JM

Where is she? - y/n

She is fine, don't need to be so hasty about it. -JM

You still enjoy the fun of yours? - y/n

Well, its starting to get boring.. -JM

? - y/n

Why can't we take a proper chat? darlin' ? its been so long since we last had. -JM

We are 'texting' now. - y/n

A chat face to face is more, human. -JM

Like you care about that. - y/n

Insults isn't a good thing to do, y/n . -JM