Chapter 37: Porcelain

Jim Moriarty stood by a window, with a cup of tea between his fingers. He took a sip in a slow and relaxing way, as he was in the middle of it someone bursted trough the door. He sighed as he slightly turned around on his heels and saw who had interrupted his tea drinking.

" What's the hurry? since it seems to be important enough to interuppt me?" he asked in a sigh as he removed his lips from the cup.

One of his men turned on the radio on a channel, as it made a few noises before the talking voice got hearable.

Jim's smirk slowly as he listened, dissapeared as his face hardened and brows creased. The grip around the cup with hot tea got stronger, and few seconds later it was crunched to pieces, that fell on the floor with the hot tea. He sighed another time as he opened his hand that was now covered in porcelain pieces and blood.

" Take your leave gentlemen, and be sure to do something with the left overs" Jim snapped, as the men nodded and dissapeared.

Jim clenched his fists as they just had went out of the room. Blood dripped from his hands, but he didn't seem to care at the moment. He turned of the radio and got a towel and threw it on the floor. Nothing more.

" y/n y/n y/n.....youre still a dear mysterious creature, yes.....you are a challenge, ooh how I love challenges......but the side things is a bit, not important...but I get it I get it......but cheating........very bad y/n ..........I hadn't thought about that...good someone reminded me of it and added it to our game then......"

Jim chuckled evily as he smirked and looked at a picture that stood on his desk, a sneak picture of you.

" But one thing I didn't see coming.....is what you have to loose now.....you know my manipulation plan worked a bit....so you got to be aware of that darlin' , its dangerous for you now darlin'.............very dangerous..........you shoudlve stayed home....with me"

*--------------*

You waved goodbye to Mycroft as he drove off in a car. First time you had seen him driving alone. You smiled as you looked up at the door, as a cold chill ran down your spine as you knocked on the door light three times. You heard barking and scratching on the other side of the door. So John was visiting him today, good timing.

You quickly took your scarf up, as it seemed that they were just done with the visit and came out. Mary hurried to the car since it was raining, as John was a bit slower with getting Girl leashed.

When Girl and John passed, the old dog lifted its attention to you, but she got hauled away by John that didn't reckognize her. When they were out of sight, you went in, as you knew Sherlock would be upstairs, researching something maybe.

You took off your scarf and hat, as you hooked them on the wall, jumped out of your shoes and took off your jacket as you went up the stairs. You stopped when you were met by the door, you had almost forgot that door. You sighed as you knocked light three times again.

It took five seconds before Sherlock opened, as he stood in the door, looking at you. It was quiet, you stood, looking at each other, not saying anything.

You slightly took off your sunglasses and took out the donut of your hair so it fell like a curtain around your back and shoulders. You picked up a fabric pad as you removed your lipstick and other make up.

When you were done you looked up at him again, " I need help, from you Sherlock Holmes"