Chapter 39: Deadline

You drove a motorcycle between the trees, after the pickup that managed to drive smoothly in this harsh terrarian. You didn't care if it was faster, you needed it to be in a open landscape for just few seconds, but this forest seemed endless. You had to hope for that the trees got thicker or a hill longer away, but nope wouldn't come at all.

You had to take a chance, you whipped up your Sigpro and loaded. The aim was horrible while driving.

You fired, clearly miss. Geez, you had been better then this if you had been drunk.

One more shot, hit the backlights. Just horrible.

Suddenly the car drove up to a field, wonderful.

You reloaded and shot the wheels.

The car whined and spun a bit before stopping.

You heard the others behind you, as you jumped off the vehicle and jogged to the car.

You had been following two cars, the other one had gotten Sherlock and John at it, you hadn't heard from them in a while.

You looked inside the car, as a cold chill ran down your spine. You turned around and began running, as the others were close. " Get the fuck down! Selfbomber!" you yelled as you threw yourself forward.

A small boom followed by a explotion. You didn't feel the pressure as you laid practically kissing mother earth.

You, after a moment looked up, the car was burning.

Up on your feet, wiping dirt off your clothes. Then you heard it.

From inside the car, a low weak laughter.

You went to the car, pickes up a small sound sending thingy ish.

Your brows creased as you reckognized the voice.

" Jim fucking Moriarty.."

The laughter stopped.

" I see your sense of vocabulary is getting back y/n.."

Jim was talking trough this little thing.

" Well you don't sound pretty either, fucker"

Jim chuckled, annoying!

" I see my plan made results atleast, not a waste "

What? Plan?

" What do you mean? Jim"

Jim chuckled.

He was up to something.

" You ran away again y/n...and we made a deal..*noise in background* ..That wasn't smart of you...you see, when a pet escapes, it got to be punished...what reminds me...yeah yeah just get rid off it, the stank will stick on my dress! ...as I was saying..you for the first time, went into a distraction that I don't even believe you splitted up for.."

You blinked, Jim had lost patience, he wasnt playing anymore, this was real.

~——-~~~

As we talk, my men takes care of things connected to you, nonono mrs Hudson is here...but your pet...eh..has lost the ability to talk...and the one you sent after the other car, cant speak either...

——-

You arrived a old cabin, the cars was here. No, no. You went to the entrance as you suddenly jumped, and kneeled down. Your dog, chained to a hook, too tight and too short.

You poked her, no reaction. You stroke your shaking hand over the movingless body.

You got up, took off the security on your gun and went in.

You went to the second floor, as you shot without thinking every man you saw that was not one of you.

You opened the last door, as you dropped your gun in shock as it hit the floor.

Blood streamed slowly down to her feet, almost touching the shoe fabric. The smell of just fired bullets mixed with blood was outstanding right now.

" Oh my...y/n..you shouldnt see this.." Mrs.Hudson sniffled...