Chapter 36

"I like you too, Mark."

He felt his heart stop as the words left her mouth. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her and love her and finally make her his. But he held back, shaking his head.

"But Mirae, I'm bad for you. You shouldn't want this."

"But I do."

"Mirae, I-"

He was cut off she pulled him in for a kiss. His hands instinctively went to her waist, getting lost in her touch and pulling her close. Their lips moved together in perfect sync, all of their love for one another conveyed in ways that words couldn't.

"Be selfish, Mark. I want you to be selfish this one time." She whispered seductively as they rested their foreheads against one another.

"You don't want to do this. I'll ruin you, Mirae." He said lowly, trying his best to fight his feelings.

Mirae stood on her tip toes, pulling him close to her lips brushed against his ear.

"Maybe I want to be ruined."

Mark stared at her as she lowered herself back down, seeing a mix of love and lust in her eyes that mirrored his own and he felt his resolve break.

"You're unreal." Mark whispered out as he kissed Mirae again, pushing her up against the wall as their lips locked in a heated make out session.

Her hands wove their way through his hair as his hands gripped tighter into her waist. Carefully, he picked her up, her legs wrapping around him as he carried her over to the bed, grateful that she had remembered to lock the door on her way in.

- - -

"Good morning, Mirae."

She woke to Mark's husky morning voice, the two of them still tangled together under her covers.

"It's time for you to get ready for school."

She let out a groan, burying herself deeper under the covers. Mark let out a deep laugh, kissing her on the top of the head.

"Come on, I can't let you be late to class, now can I?"

"Yes you can!" She exclaimed, her voice muffled by the blanket.

"Nope, come on, it's time to get up."

With a groan she sat up and slowly rolled out of bed.
Once she stood up, she stretched her arms.

"Hot damn, I did good." She heard Mark whistle out from behind her, turning to see him smirking at her from the bed.

"It's too early for your flirting." She said, picking up a pillow and chucking it at him.

"Too bad, now, go and get ready." He replied, standing from the bed and kissing her on the forehead. "I'll pick you up today, okay? I have a bit of a surprise for you after school."

"Okay." She said, already blushing at how sweet he was being.

"Have a good day, I'll see you later."

- - -

"Mirae! I was looking for you!" Hyunwoo ran up to her once she entered the building with Jaemin. 

"Oh, uh, hey Hyunwoo."

"Hi! I just wanted to say that I had a great time yesterday and was wondering if you wanted to go on another date tonight?"

"Oh Hyunwoo, I don't really know how to say this..."

"Say what?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be going on anymore dates with you."