[2]

Kasey

Kasey

Two weeks after my suspension I was back at school. The thing is, I didn't feel like going to economics class so I dished out on skipping. Never once cared about getting caught, never will.

I was on my way to the gym to hang out at for the rest of the period when I spotted down the hall a girl talking with a familiar face. I broke out into a smirk when I noticed who it was. I slowed down my walking.

"Okay, are you sure you remember where everything is?" She asked. Her voice was so soft that I could barely hear from where I'm standing.

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks," he says.

She wishes him a happy first day back before walking away.

He looks down at his schedule as he starts to walk down the hall.

I was shock to see him back. He only showed up here the first two days of school, and never came back again. That is up until now.

"Longtime no see," I say walking up to him.

He looks up from his schedule and when he sees me, a mug is written all over his face. "You really bold for talking to me right now after the shit that you pulled. Get away from me you're a damn Superior."

He tries to walk past me but I get in front of him. He tries going another way, but still wasn't quick enough.

I start to laugh after he huffs in annoyance.

"What did I pull?" I asked knowing damn well what I did.

Gee just ignores me and turns around to walk down the hallway another way.

Honestly, I can give a damn if he's a Notorious or if I'm talking to him. After all, I just want to play around with him.

I start to follow behind him. "You're still upset about what could've happened between me and your brother?"

Still ignoring me, he starts to make a turn into a different hallway with me still following close behind. So, I think of something to say that'll most definitely get his attention. "You Notorious a bunch of pussies!" I called out. Yes, I'm still upset about what could've happened to our block. Can't blame me, that's where my family lay their heads at. That's one strip they aren't ever going to touch.

This makes him stop walking and turn around to face me. "The fuck did you just say?" His facial expression read that he is pissed at what I just said.

And I'm not afraid to say it again.

"I said you Notorious a bunch of pu-" before I could even get the word out, I feel my back colliding into the lockers and my shirt collar being yanked.

"What's your name?" His brows were knitted in what looks to be agitation as his brown eyes looked up at me.

Smirking, I say, "The name is Kasey, baby." I then run my tongue over my bottom lip. Ain't nothing wrong with playing around to piss him off even more.