[30]

Ace

I was stressed about a lot of shit. Between the decision to work with Superiors, Tobias on my mind lately, and me losing a lot of money from my trap being burned down. It was all driving me crazy.

My main focus should only be on Javier's bitch ass.

"How you don't know how to keep count of what you're selling?" I asked.

I was pulled over on the side where he stood leaned against my passenger door window. My fingers aimlessly flipped through the small amount of money. I go to look back at him.

All he could do was shrug his shoulders.

I sighed. "Know what? Just go home."

I was teaching this Amir lil nigga on how to sell. He don't know the streets for shit and only just know how to kill. I have to teach him how things operate if he wants to make it.

He sold for me and came back with less money.

"Like seriously. Do you even go to school?"

"Barely."

That explains.

I just motioned for him to give me the lil bit of cash he got off from selling tonight. "Next time, watch how the other niggas sell. Quarter pound is $25. A gram is $20. If the niggas don't got that kind of money then don't give them the shit."

If anything he has it easy. I had to learn all this shit out on my own.

"Never let no nigga cheat you out on no money." I put the money he earned tonight in my pocket. "Now Imma hold onto this."

His shoulders slumped a bit. "I-I didn't know. I'll do better next time."

"I told you before, you're on your own. I'm not finna hold your hand through any of this. You came back to me with only $65, and I told you to sell all of it for the night."

He looked upset as hell, but I don't care. He needs to learn. If I'm giving these niggas my shit, it has to come back with a price. Especially if I lost a good amount of money a while back.

I set my stick to drive, getting ready to pull off when he quickly spoke up. "Wait! C-can you drop me off home?"

I wanted to say 'hell no' but I saw the frightened look in his eyes, silently pleading for me to take him home.

I wasn't about to question the shit. Niggas will run up on a nigga in a heartbeat and do anything at this time of night.

I looked around the block and saw how dark the streets are with junkies being around the block. This was the rough part of Brooklyn where drug fiends be at. It boost our sells, so shit, I ain't complaining.

Sighing, I ask, "Where you live?"

He must've been shocked that I said yes. "Re—"

"Man, come on before I change my mind."

Quickly, Amir opened the door and hopped in.

Most of the car ride was fairly quiet with only the stereo playing some rap that is on low. I can tell he doesn't talk much, considering he's more quiet compared to the other lil niggas I be recruiting.