[33]

[Mature]
Tobias

"Ace, why would you do that? I wasn't even in the shower for that long."

"The nigga was annoying me."

I was asleep so I had no idea what was going on.

"There was no reason to lock him in the closet," Gee says, rolling his eyes.

Kasey stood behind him after just getting out the closet.

"K, how long was you in there?"

"About thirty minutes."

I glared at Ace. This is why you can't leave niggas alone.

"Bro, I've been holding in my piss," Kasey says, pushing past everyone to get to the bathroom.

His brother mugged him and Ace childishly did right back. "The fuck you looking at me like that for?"

"Because you really sat up here and locked Kasey up in a closet and I wasn't even in the shower for that long."

"Well that's what he get for annoying me."

I just rubbed my forehead. These two will be the death of me.

His brother then turns to me, giving me the same expression. "And where the hell were you?"

"Nap," was all I said.

"Idiots," I hear him mumble then walk away.

I looked over at Ace with my brow raised in confusion. I just woke the fuck up.

"Nigga, I wasn't even asleep for that long. The fuck did you do?"

"He was in my presence."

Least he didn't shoot him. That's progress.

"Yeah, but locking people in the closet isn't the way to go about things," I try to tell him only to receive a mug.

"It is when I have to wake up every morning and see the nigga's face."

I couldn't help but to laugh until he shot me a glare causing me to stop.

I think that Ace doesn't actually hate Kasey. He just got a weird way showing tough love since he is dating his younger brother after all.

I walked back into our room and sat down in the loveseat, picking up the remote and turning on the tv.

"Least he's making your brother happy, right?" He looked like he didn't want to agree, knowing well that I'm right. "That's all that matters. Just don't lock him in the closet again, Ace."

"Ain't no promise."

I rolled my eyes but kissed him on the cheek.

Just then, the door burst open and in came Kasey.

On queue, his mood changed right back to sour. "What do you want?" Ace groaned.

Kasey flipped him off.

"K, what you want?"

Tired of them.