[17]

Ace

New Year's Day - 2003

"Fuck!" I cursed, busting another nut on the sheets, untouched.

Sweat beads was forming on my forehead feeling as if the temperature in the bedroom felt hotter than usual.

"Who said that you could cum?" Tobias gritted in my ear.

The only thing that could come out of my mouth was whimpers and me being a moaning mess. My back was to his chest as he erratically thrusted into me like there's no tomorrow.

The overstimulating feeling made me nut when he told me not to. I can't help myself, he feels too good inside of me.

"What I tell you?" His hips repeatedly snapped against my glistening skin. "Hm?" The clapping sound could be heard throughout the room.

My eyes tightened in euphoria. "N-not to c-cum until your s-s-say so!" I forced out. I can barely process anything.

I should beat the fuck outta him after this for making me into a bitch.

"So why did you do it? Your ass never listens," he says too calmly for someone who is rearranging my guts. His dick filled me up almost all the way, continuously beating my prostate.

"Shit, Tobias! Let up!" I moaned out, reaching my hand back to attempt to push some of him out.

All he just do is go faster, completely ignoring that my hand was right there. He goes insanely faster. "Move your damn hand!" He says, still pounding into my shit.

I moved my hand because I knew that he would wreck my shit if I didn't move it. Trust me, he has done it before.

"Shit!" I can feel his dick pulsing inside me. He's close to finishing too. I unintentionally start to tighten around him, getting ready to cum again.

I drop to the bed in attempt to try and run away from him. I didn't have my arch, but that didn't stop the monstrous thrusting. He laid his hot body on top of mine, still going aggressively harder. The slick member entered in and out of my creamy hole, creating wet noises. "Where you're going?" He breathed near my ear. "You're the one who was begging for this dick."

The bed repeatedly squeaked from his fast thrusting. I can barely take it. Tobias is fucking me like he's angry which makes it ten times better.

"This is what you wanted, right?" He continued. "Getting fucked like a slut." His deep voice brought exciting shivers down my spine.

"M-Mhm," is all I managed to hum out.

From behind, he starts to grab my throat making my head tilt up at him. The grip around my neck only got tighter causing me to bite my bottom lip.

"Open up your eyes," he says.

My eyes fluttered open, immediately locking eyes with his light brown irises. The more I stared into his eyes, the more I started to feel myself reach my peak. He didn't have to touch me for me to nut which I thought was weird.

He groaned from the feeling of me clenching my walls around him so tightly. "Stop doing that shit," he growled.

I still didn't stop doing it, mainly because I loved seeing him like this. Each time, it made it more difficult for him to slide in and out of me due to my walls clamping. I didn't want him to go anywhere, I want to feel him empty his seeds all inside of me.