.6

✴️▫️✳️🔹✴️

     "Passengers, this is your pilot speaking. We are having a minor turbulence. Please,kindly put on your seatbelts. " Came from the intercoms.

     " Won't you put on your seatbelt?" Victoria asked Barbara in confusion.

     "It's just a minor turbulence." Barbara waved off.

      " But it's always better to be on a save side." Melinda said cutting into the conversation.

     "Nobody asked for your opinion!" Victoria sneered in anger.

     " I was just trying to help!" Melinda thought.

     " Huh. I think I'm going to be sick!" Paris cried form her seat causing Robin to jump up in disgust.

      " Nah huh! You are not going to puke on me young lady!" He warned moving on to another seat.

     " Wimp!" Stephan coughed into his fist causing the crew to burst into laughter.

     " Shut up!" Robin rolled his eyes with a smile.

      Boom!!

     " What was that?!" Eric cried in shock. The crew were all surprised by his outburst but the present situation didn't allow them to comment.

     "Huhn. It's your pilot speaking,again. So,please don't panic,but it seems like we just lost one-" Another loud noise disrupted the moment. " Okay! It seems like we just lost both of our engines!" The pilot continued. One could hear the panic in his voice.

     The crew were panicking. Paris was already green with sickness.

      "Buckle your seatbelts as we make an emergency landing! It's going to be rough. Hold on tight!" The pilot continued.

      Bang!

     "What was that now!?" Sarah cried from her seat.

      " Oh My God! Guys! We are going down!!" Andrew screamed.

      And that was the last thing heard before the plane plunged into the ocean.