Lucy: Surviving the Wild

Twenty four years ago

    "Mayday! Mayday! We are going down! I repeat, we are going down!" The pilot cried before the plane crashed into the ocean.

     "Are you sure that there are no survivors?" The president asked glaring at the paused video.

    " None madam president. Immediately they crashed, we lost every signal but from our calculations, the passengers would have died from oxygen debt before the crash. " The general answered.

    The president raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow in confusion.

    "They would have been unconscious due to lack of oxygen." He explained.

    " If not, they would have died from impact, or drowned. " He continued.

    " Are there any islands in the vicinity?" The president asked.

    " None that we know of. "He answered.

    Nodding her head, she left the control room.

                             🔹

    "I would like to inform you that due to the massive increase in population over the decade, criminal activities have increased drastically thus crowding the national correctional centres.
    In collaboration with the military, the criminals with more time to pay, that is those sentenced to live imprisonment or more than ten years have been moved out of the prisons.
   Unfortunately, there was an accident and all live was lost. "
The newscaster reported.

Coming later in the future, hopefully.😬